Status: A chapter a day keeps the angry fans away

I Thought I Was Becoming a Maid; Not Your Wife

Chapter Thirteen

Lucas wasn't at dinner, as I figured he wouldn't be. Terrian, Annalisa, and I were the only ones at the table. When we finished, Terrian and I went upstairs to tuck Anna in bed.

Annalisa sat on Terrian's shoulders as we walked up the staircases to the fourth floor. On the third floor staircase we passed Lucas. I looked at him, but he kept his gaze on the stairs...

"...so he huffed and he puffed and blew the house down," I read, but Anna wasn't paying attention to me.

I turned around to find Terrian making faces behind me. I frowned and put the children's book down. I pulled the blanket higher over Annalisa and bent down, kissing her cheek. "Goodnight, sweetie," I said.

Terrian said goodnight and kissed her forehead as well. As we walked to the door, Anna's little voice spoke up, "Goodnight mommy and daddy."

I swallowed and looked up at Terrian as he pulled her bedroom door shut. He looked down at me and smiled. He took my hand and as we walked down to our bedroom he said, "I like the sound of 'daddy'."

I smiled as he pushed the door open and we stepped inside the room. "I'm going to change," I said, walking to the dresser.

"What about Lucas at ten?"

"Oh...I'll just put on my bathrobe, alright?"

"Whatever," he said, sitting down on the bed.

I opened the top drawer and looked down at all the nightgowns, pulling out a purple one. It went to my knees; it was probably the longest one in there. As I walked to the bathroom, I stumbled over my green dress for the second time today. I righted my balance and looked at Terrian, who was holding back laughter.

I shut the bathroom door and found that I couldn't reach my zipper on my dress. I tried to reach it for five minutes before trudging back into the bedroom. "Terrian..." I said.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "I thought you were changing," he replied.

"I-I can't reach my zipper," I mumbled, my cheeks reddening.

"What?" He hadn't heard me.

"I said, I can't reach my zipper."

He sat up on the bed. "And you want me to help?"

"Please?" I asked.

He got off the bed and moved behind me. As he tugged the zipper down, he purposely brushed his fingers against the bare skin on my back. It got stuck about halfway down.

"Uhh...'Rissa? It's stuck."

"Well, get it unstuck."

"Okay,okay, hang on."

He ran his left hand around my side, resting it on my stomach. My heart fluttered inside my chest. He tugged hard on the zipper and it moved the rest of the way down, stopping at my lower back. I was about to turn around and say thank you when Terrian's lips connected with my neck.

A shiver went down my spine. He put his right hand on my right shoulder and planted kisses down the left side of my neck. He kissed the base of my neck, my collar bone, and then my left shoulder. I felt his right hand slide over, pushing my sleeve down.

"Terrian, stop it..." I said.

"Noo," he whined into the crook of my neck before kissing it.

"Yes."

"I don't wanna," he mumbled against my skin.

"Too bad."

I felt him shake his head and then he picked me up bridal style, his left arm around my back and his right arm under my knees. He tossed me on the bed gently and then climbed on himself. He crawled over to me and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, but when he licked my bottom lip I denied him entrance to my mouth.

I could feel him smirk into the kiss and then he bit my bottom lip with enough pressure to make me gasp. The perfect timing for him to slip his tongue into my mouth. Terrian gently pushed me down onto my back, exploring my mouth with his tongue.

I felt his right hand slide under my back and move up to wear my bra hooked. No, way. Not now, buddy, I thought as I jerked my head to the side, abruptly ending our kiss. His hand rested under my back and Terrian blinked, looking down at me.

He jutted his bottom lip out into a pout and gave me those eyes. The sad, puppy-dog eyes. I looked up at him and gave him a small peck on the lips before pushing him off of me. He rolled over onto his back and used the arm that was under me to pull me on top of him.

"This is better anyway. I can use both hands," he smirked, wrapping his other arm around me, both hands messing with the hooks on my bra.

"Terrian, stop it!" I said, glaring down at him. He sighed and moved his hands down so that they rested on the bare skin of my lower back. His touch was cold and it sent another shiver up my spine. He felt my shiver and blinked.

"It'd be warmer if you were on bottom. Then you'd be pressed between me and the bed."

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself up so that I could sit on his stomach. He moved his hands and used them to push himself up, causing me to fall into his lap, off of his stomach. He smiled, resting his hands on my thighs.

I got and idea. I reached up and undid the top button on his shirt, then the next three. He studied me, allowing me to unbutton his shirt. As I worked my way down the buttons, I planted soft little kisses on his neck, every now and then sucking on one spot.

I was teasing him, of course, but he didn't know that. He thought I was serious. When I finished unbuttoning his shirt, I ran my hands over his torso and chest, leaving them there as I pressed my lips to his roughly.

Terrian moaned into my mouth, sliding my dress up with his hand. Now my left thigh was exposed and his right thumb was moving in a circular motion on the skin, on the upper part of my thigh. I moaned into his mouth now, forgetting about my teasing plan for the moment.

I slid his shirt off his shoulders and he moved his arms so that it fell on the bed. I picked it up and tossed it to the floor, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled his lips away from mine and began kissing my neck again.

He nibbled on the skin at the base of my neck and curled his fingers around my thigh. I moved my hands to pull his head back up so I could kiss his lips again. The tip of my tongue grazed his bottom lip and he applied more pressure to the motion he was making on my thigh. We both moaned simultaneously.

He slid my dress up, revealing my other thigh, but he then pushed the gown higher up and I realized he wanted it off. I raised my arms in the air, allowing him to slip the dress off above my head. When I heard it hit the floor I wrapped my arms back around his neck.

Minutes later the only thing between us were his boxers and my bra and underwear. We were under the covers now and Terrian was laying under me, until he flipped me over, keeping both hands under my back. He pushed my back up slightly so that it was raised off the bed a bit.

He ran his hands up my back and his fingers slowly worked on unhooking my bra. I'd forgotten about teasing altogether now and just gave in.
♠ ♠ ♠
There-- Terrian is the final choice. I am sure many of you are happy 'bout that. haha