Status: A chapter a day keeps the angry fans away

I Thought I Was Becoming a Maid; Not Your Wife

Chapter Five

"Oh, Lucas." The words escaped my lips as a moan. The brown haired guard was planting kisses down my neck. He removed his lips from my neck and captured my lips with his in a passionate kiss.

As we kissed, he pushed me down until my back was on the large bed covered in black silk sheets. His hand slid up my thigh and my side until he found my dress zipper. The zipper on my red gown was on my right side.

He tugged the zipper down slowly, his lips still moving against mine.


[][][][][]

--Terrian's POV--

I was watching Clarissa sleep, waiting for her to wake up. Yesterday morning she'd been in my arms by accident. I'd pulled her close in my sleep. Right now though, I'd pulled her to me on purpose.

That's when I heard it.

"Oh, Lucas..." she moaned in her sleep.

Lucas? My guard and friend Lucas Jackson? Was she dreaming about him? Obviously. I let her go and moved away on the bed a bit.

Her lips parted again and she said, "Don't stop."

I felt my left eye twitch. Goodness, Clarissa was dreaming about sleeping with Lucas! I was sure something had happened that made her dream of this.

"Terrian..." she mumbled my name.

Was she still sleeping? Yes, I think so.

"He won't find out Lucas!"

That answered my question.

[][][][][][]

--Rissa's dream and POV--

We were laying underneath the sheets, one of the wrapped around me. Another was laying across us, keeping Lucas's waist and down covered. My head was resting on his bare chest.

"He won't find out Lucas!" I said.

"But if he does we could both be killed, Clarissa."


[][][][][][]

My eyes opened to the sunlight pouring in from the window. Then I remembered my dream. "Ack!" I squealed.

Goodness, gracious. The only reason I dreamed it was because of his kisses last night. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and rolling over onto my side.

"Enjoy your dream, 'Rissa?" Terrian's soft and musical voice asked.

I reopened my eyes to find myself facing him. His eyes were hard. "No, not really," I responded.

Maybe I enjoyed it in the dream, but I did not like dreaming about Lucas that way. Terrian stared at me for a while. "You talk in your sleep."

My eyes widened. What had I said? "What did I say?" I asked.

""Oh, Lucas", "Don't Stop", and "He won't find out Lucas!"" He answered.

My cheeks began to burn. "Oh, god..."

"So, in your dream. Were you and Lucas...er...you know?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Are you in reality?"

I couldn't believe he asked me that. "NO! I've known him for only two days."

"But you're dreaming about him that way."

"It doesn't mean anything. I just have a wild imagination."

His lips formed a thin line and he got out of bed. "I have a meeting today. Annalisa has been taken shopping with my mother and they won't be back until late tonight. My father is in the meeting with me and my grandmother has not returned from Switzerland. Have a nice day with Lucas, dear," he said.

"I have to spend ALL day with him?!" I asked.

"Well, only until my meeting is over."

"When does that end?"

"Four o' clock."

"Oh jeez."

[][][][][][]

"Clara! There you are." I turned around to face Lucas. His brown eyes sparkled and he smiled at me.

"Clara?" I asked.

"Do you mind if I call you that?"

"No, not at all." My cheeks were red when I suddenly remembered my dream.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked.

"Oh,um, no reason."

"Are you embarrassed of last night?"

"No."

"What happened last night?" I knew that voice. Terrian had just come through a door a little ways down the hall way.

Uh oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have gotten a few private messages about a smut scene but I would enjoy more opinions.