Status: A chapter a day keeps the angry fans away

I Thought I Was Becoming a Maid; Not Your Wife

Chapter Nine

"Honey, say pretty."

I was standing in the doorway of our bedroom in a purple dress watching Terrian help Annalisa with her r's. Neither of them knew I was standing there watching. He'd called her honey. I smiled slightly.

"Pwetty," Annalisa squealed.

"No. Pretty."

"Pwetty?" Her voice sounded confused.

"Perrr-itty."

I covered my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing.

"Puh-witty."

"No. Anna, say...arr."

"Aww."

"Arr."

"Awrh."

"Closer. Say it again."

"Awrh."

"Arr," Terrian said.

"Arr," she repeated.

Terrian's face broke into a smile. "Now say 'pretty'."

"Puh-Pw-Pretty."

"Yes! Now say...Ice cream."

"Ice cream."

Terrian picked her up and spun her around, stopping when he saw me in the doorway. He put Annalisa down and smiled. "Hey," he said, running a hand through his hair.

"Hi," I replied, stepping into the room.

Annalisa ran to me and I squatted down to hug her. "How long have you been standing there?" Terrian asked when I stood back up, Anna on my hip.

"Long enough to see you teach her how to say pretty correctly."

He smiled and looked down for a minute. "Well, she can say her r's now."

"Mommy, I want ice cream!" Annalisa said, looking at me.

"Alright, honey. There's a maid in your room; go ask her to take you to the kitchen and get you some ice cream," I said as I put her down.

She practically ran from the room, her pink dress bouncing around her. I turned to look at Terrian who was watching me. "Why didn't you just take her?" he asked.

"I haven't seen you all day," I pouted.

"Ah, so you wanted to be alone with me?"

I closed the bedroom door and leaned against it, smiling. "Exactly."

--TERRIAN--
I stood there in front of the bed, just looking at her. Was she serious? She wanted to be alone with me? Hm, she was teasing me again. She was leaning against the door, still smiling.

Then without a warning she ran at me, jumping on me and pushing me down on my back on the bed. She planted herself on my stomach and smiled down at me. "I got you," she said.

Yes, yes you do.

"Mmhmm, I didn't even see it coming," I said, taking in gasps of air.

She noticed my breathing and slid off of my stomach. "Sorry, are you okay?" she asked.

I sat up and turned my torso to her. "Yes, I'm fine."

She smiled and then I moved quickly, pushing her down on her back and climbing over her to pin her down. Our faces were close as I looked down at her. I had her arms pinned above her head. I leaned my head down to her ear and whispered, "I got you."

She laughed a light and airy laugh. I could feel her chest rise with the laugh. The laughter reverberated through the room. I smiled, looking back into her hazel eyes.

Her laughing stopped and she stared up at me. I lowered my head slowly and pressed my lips to her's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Smutty chapter? Please more messages.