Status: Cancelled

If I Had Common Sense, Ronald Radke, You Would be Dead by Now

Ronnie couldn't help but want to forgive his ex-girlfriend. It had to be something he did right? He wasn't thinking of her enough in bed? He wasn't kissing her enough? He wasn't sure. But one thing Ronnie was sure of was that he wouldn't let himself fall back into the rut that landed him in jail. He wouldn't fall back into the rut with another girl either.

Wynter found out too late what dating a rockstar could be like. The bottomless glasses of booze mixed with illicit substances wouold definately lead to some cheating on Craig's part. Why didn't she see it before? She couldn't see it before she saw his hand slide so easily onto that girl's butt? Wynter wasn't about to fall for the same trick again. Not with anyone. There was no such thing as love anymore.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


I don't own Ronnie Radke or any other Famous people I mention in this story. Even though I would like to own them o_o *drools*
  1. Goosebumps
    Ronnie learns that the truth can come out with very few words, yet still tell somebody's story. Or tow somebody's?
  2. Kissing Lights
    Wynter has a dream...
  3. Blankets?
    Wynter and Ronnie had a bit of a heartwarming experience in the car, but does it actually mean anything?
  4. "Something Like That."
    Wynter's decides to tell Ronnie about her dream...will he accept it?
  5. Snow Day
    Kinda filler-ish sorry.. Next chapter is important! Wynter's POV
  6. The Snowball Fight
  7. Let Go.
    During and after Craig and Ronnie's fight...! D: some bad language. And some cuteness. You have been warned.