Status: Cancelled

If I Had Common Sense, Ronald Radke, You Would be Dead by Now

"Something Like That."

I had the same dream again last night. The one where Ronnie and I kissed with the lights. It kindof surprised me when I woke up in his arms. His chin was nestled in the crook of my neck and he sighed, wrigling a little bit. I eased my eyes shut, but apparently I wasn't convincing anyone.

"Goodmorning, Wynter." Ronnie mumbled, his eyes still closed. I wasn't sure if he was sleeptalking but I answered anyway.

"Goodmorning, Ronnie." I whispered and smiled.

"How did you sleep?"

"Very comfortably,as a matter of fact." I said, placing my hands on his arms which were around my waist. He smiles, and opened his eyes. His eyeliner was slightly smudged in the outer corners, and somehow it looked better than when it was perfect.

"Me too." He whispered, nuzzing my neck gently with his nose. I turned around in his arms to face him. My heart was in my throat. Having the same dream twice, I read, is fortelling of things to come.

"Listen Ronnie..."

Ronnie's POV


Wynter's hair smelled like mints, it was nice to wake up to.

"Listen Ronnie..." She started. Suddenly I tensed up. I was waiting for the rejection, or the "We're just friends right?",which would result in me swallowing my pride and murmuring "Yeah." quietly.

"Yeah...?" I sighed softly.

"I keep having this dream about you and me..." She continued. She looked down, then back at me, then down again, "And I think I want it to come true."

"Wh....what happens in it?"

Wynter's POV


I was going to go out on a limb on this one.

"This." I said softly. I looked up deep into his concerned brown eyes. I bit my lip for a second. And then I kissed him.

Okay it wasn't exactly a kiss, my lips brushed up against his so gently, I almost smiled because it tickled my lips. But I didn't. I didn't want to offend him,so I waited for him to catch on. And he did. He leaned his neck forward, pushing our lips together firmly, yet somehow gently at the same time. He coaxed me to keep going, moving his lips slightly. I did the same back. His hands slid to my lower back, pulling me closer. My hands found their way to his tangled hair. Loud footsteps coming from the stairs directly above us startled us, and we pulled our lips apart. He looked into my eyes, wide-eyed himself, Ronnie looked about to say something. I bit my lower lip again.

"Yo guys, what you waiting for, you can't live in my house forever!" Max said, laughing. He then looked at us, and blinked a few times. Ronnie and I looked at each other, and then bacl at Max.

I think all of us were at a loss for words. Even Max, for a change.


"I'll uh...I'm gonna go home then I guess." I murmured, and hopped up quickly, jogging upstairs past Max to get my stuff from upstairs.

"Hey, where'd you guys go last night?" Rob questioned curiously, eyeing me.

"Took a drive." I mumbled. He got the hint and shut up. Monte and Craig were sitting on beanbags, playing Call of Duty. "I'm going home, I'll see you guys sometime this week again."

"Whaaat?" Monte cried, pausing the game, "It's only noon! Who's going to make us food for the rest of the day?" He seemed genuinely concerned. I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'll bring you food tomorrow. Go eat at McDicks." I said,smiling at my own personal nickname for the restaurant. Monet pouted, and Craig pretended to check messages on his phone. Monte smiled, and Roband I swapped cheek kisses. My heart was in my throat as I walked back downstairs andheaded to the door.

"Hey where you going?" Max asked, probably expecting a goodbye. I walked out the door to my car to put my purse in it.

Ronnie's POV


After Wynter ran upstairs to get her bag, Max gave me a look.

"Dude. What the fuck just happened."

"I don't know," I whispered,"I really don't know."

"Well you better find out soon,"He growled protectively, "I don't want her going through what she went through before, again." He jumbled out his words and sneered at me.

"I know what she went through. I helped her pick up the pieces. I love her, Max." It's the second time I've said the word regarding Wynter in the past two days.

"She just doesn't deserve to get hurt again."

"I know she doesn't. I want to show her how it's really supposed to be."

Then she ran back downstairs and headed immediately to the door.

"Hey where you going?" Max asked. She was already outside though. Suddenly he smirked.

"What's so funny?" I growled. I began to think I shouldn't have kissed her. Max held up his hand, and swung a key on his finger.

"She can't leave without a key. Go."

"Thanks, Max." He tossed me the key.

"Stop being a pussy and thanking me, and go out and talk to the girl."

He didn't have to tell me again. I hopped off the couch. And walked to the door.

"Dude, don't walk . She'll have hotwired the car by the time you get there asshole." I smiled and ran outside. She was facing away from me, leaning against the car door, sifting through her bag, mumbling to herself.

"Forgetting something?" I held the key up on my finger just like Max had.

Wynter's POV


Goddammit, I can't find my keys. I was considering walking back into the house to check stealthfully, when a raspy voice emerged from behind me.

"Forgetting something?" Ronnie asked. His voice made me shiver noticably and I turned around. He held the key on his index finger,spinning it aruond playfully. He looked at me. And held his hand out. I reached to grab it, expecting him to play keep away wit hit, but he didn't. My fingertips brushed his hand as I took the key, and again I saw his goosebumps.

"Thanks." I whispered. He still stood there, a part of me wishing he would leave, and the other part wishing he would hold me close like he had all night. Ron leaned next to me on the car. He squinted as he looked straight ahead.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, "For before..."

"So you didn't mean it." He said immediately, like he was expecting it. I looked at him. He looked down.

"I did." I said, getting butterflies. "It was more wonderful than in my dream." He didn'tsay anything. I touched his arm. He looked at me.

"You're just saying that." Shocked at his accusation, I almost took up my instinct to hit anyone who insulted me like that, but I didn't. I slid my hand down his arm to his hand, and I slid my small delecate hand into his larger, rougher one, wrapping two fingers around his thumb.

"I'm not. You're making me go out on a limb here, Ronald," I said with a dry laugh, but I continued. "I love you. Especially after you helped me pick my life back up. " He squeezed my hand.

"Do you really?" His voice had a sharp edge to it, like I had hit a nerve. It was buried beneath his upturned lips.

"I feel like I'm being weird,"I said, staring ahead, "Just coming out and saying this like it's some sortof romance movie. But really, Ronnie. I mean it." He turned and stood parallel to me, facing me. He grabbed my other hand with his free hand.

"I want to show you what it means to be loved. Will you let me?" He seemed nervous. I pretended to think about it.

"I would like tha---Wait a minute. Ronald Joseph Radke,are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I smiled. So did he.

"Something like that."

Ronnie's POV


"I want to show you what it means to be loved. Will you let me?" I asked her seriously. I felt my hands clam up. I'm never like this. Damnit girl, look what you do to me.

"I would like tha---Wait a minute." She paused," Ronald Joseph Radke,are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Something like that." I said, and broke out into a full blown grin. She blushed faintly, and looked off to the side.

"I would love that."

"Kiss me again?" I asked her quietly.

She did.


PREVIEW!!!


Craig's POV


Seriously. This bitch is gonna pay. The last thing I'm going to let her be is happy. With the band's old singer nonetheless.

This would seriously drag down my image.

"New Escape the Fate frontman Craig Mabbitt's ex runs to ex-singer Ronnie Radke!"

It's not goingto happen this way.

and I know the perfect plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! They're together! But what does Craig have in store for the pair? Do your thing, rate, comment and messgae, my children(: < 3