Nerd Wars

Chapter One: Populars

It finally hit her.

Carelessly flipping her platinum blonde hair behind her shoulder, Kelsey pursed her pink glossy lips in a thin line as she stared at her reflection. She could hear the thumping heartbeats of her friends —'minions' she called them— as she glared daggers at the trio of girls. Her hazelnut irises jumped from one girl to the next until she saw her target. Tilly Thomas. Her most trusted friend nervously fidgeting under the heated gaze.

"Ms. Jacobs is a bitch, isn't she?" Kelsey asked, staring back at her perfect self in the mirror. They nodded feebly, clutching the bags close to their bodies. The blonde girl looked down at the sink, thinking of how refreshing it would be if she splashed some on her.

"But she's not that big of a bitch."

The blonde leader snapped her head up to see Tilly, picking at the ends of her skirt. Tilly, the petite red head who actually disagreed with the frightening, powerful blonde.

"Oh? How so?" Kelsey asked, an edge to her voice as she narrowed her eyes at the stuttering red head.

"W-w-well...sh-she gave m-me a B-b-b for the test s-so I...—"

"Melody, what's Rule 18, in our book?"

The taller, growing girl fumbled in her purse, trying to find the certain rule book that Kelsey was talking about. Once she found the sturdy spiral journal, she cleared her throat before quoting,"'Rule 18: Never talk back to Kelsey. Only agree with a nod and a smile.'".

Kelsey smirked deviously. "Well, Tilly? You broke a rule. And not just one but two!" Mocking the poor girl, she put up two of her fingers and waggled them in front of her face. "What's Rule 3?"

"'Never, ever steal anyone from the group's man.'" Chelsea mummered monotonously from memory. Tucking a piece of flaming hair behind her ear, Tilly refused to meet the eyes of the cunning blonde.

"Very good, Chels! You're my new BFF!" Kelsey promoted, earning a look of awe from Melody. Chelsea looked down at the floor and gazed at the incomprehensible pattern of the tiles made.

"W-w-what?" Tilly spluttered out.

"Don't think I don't know, Tils. I saw you with Brad and he's mine. So get your skanky little butt out of here before I rip out your hair." Kelsey sickly smiled. Tilly choked on her words and rushed out of the bathroom, causing the victorious leader to laugh wildly.

"It's good to be popular." she smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a new co-write that has finally started :D

Criticism is welcomed.

And subscriptions are loved (: