‹ Prequel: Could it be you?
Status: Pretty much done.

''Love is the dawn of marriage, and marriage is the sunset of love.''

Chapter 16.

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la. "

Was sung through our new home by the Christmas tree on the Eve of Christmas, Nani was happily dancing around while Finn and myself Sang Christmas songs before she went to bed.

“Santa cookies!” Nani said as she tugged on Finn’s pant leg. He nodded and scooped her up in his arms and went to the kitchen, Nani was in her Princess Pajamas and slippers, she looked so cute. Her and Finn put out a glass of Milk and cookies on the coffee table for Santa.
,
“Say goodnight to Daddy,” I said to her, She Hugged Finn with a big smile,
“Nite Daddy Love!” She said to him and kissed his cheek, I couldn’t help but smile.
“Goodnight Angel,” He said and kissed her head, She came to me and hugged me,
“Love momma!” she said as she was hugging me,
“I love you too baby girl,” I said and carried her up to her room, Finn following close behind, I laid her in her bed and she giggled and yawned.
Finn and I started singing a lullaby to help her go to sleep, once she was asleep, we covered her up and gave her a kiss on the head, we left and closed the door behind us.
“Oh baby I love it here,” I said to him, he put his hands on my waist,
“I love it too,” he smiled, I leaned up and placed a soft kiss on his lips,
“You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me,” He told me, and I smiled,
“really?” I asked with a giggle, he nodded and kissed me, We kissed for a little bit then went and put all the presents under the tree and shared the cookies and milk.
After getting everything done we went upstairs and had a little ‘mommy and daddy’ time before going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a little short, I just didn't wanna make it extra long. :)