‹ Prequel: Could it be you?
Status: Pretty much done.

''Love is the dawn of marriage, and marriage is the sunset of love.''

Chapter o8.

It was a few days before my princess’s first birthday. We decided to have a Ocean themed party since her birthday was at the end of the summer.
We got everything needed for the decorations, all that was left to do was set up everything. San and Kurt as well as a few other glee club kids came over to help me start setting up everything, Nani was with Carol and Burt for the few days so we could set up everything. An Nani was a gifted child so she would have caught on that we were throwing a surprise party for her 1st birthday.

Once we all got everything set up the day had arrived.
“Awe my princess is a year old!” I said with tears in my eyes, Finn hugged and kissed me, wiping away my tears,
“Our princess,” she said and made me smile, We got the cake and food set up as well as a huge stack of presents from all the guests. From the glee club, to Will and Emma, and my family and the kids she was friends with at her daycare.

I saw Carol and Burt pull up with Nani, I told everyone to hide, as I went to the door,
“Hey Mom, Dad, Nani!” I said with a smile and hugged them all as Nani came to me. I told them to go inside as I held Nani,
“Lets go inside baby girl” I said loud enough for everyone to hear me.
“Cover your eyes Nani” I said as we went inside the house,
“SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nani!” everyone shouted, Nani squealed with delight.
“For me?” She asked, Everyone nodded,
“Happy birthday baby” I said as well as Finn, we hugged her as someone took a picture,

We All Gathered around Nani to open her presents, we all ate and cut her cake. The day and evening were wonderful, spending time with my friends and family.

Nani got Many amazing presents, she got gift cards, money, toys, and clothes. Finn and I redid her room to make it look a bit older for her,
“come with mommy to see your present form her and daddy!” I said and Nani held my hand, we went upstairs, everyone following, I opened her door and she grinned,
“Love!” she shouted, “I think she likes it!” Kurt said aloud, I nodded,
“Okay Nani lets go downstairs and say goodbye to everyone since it’s almost bedtime!” Finn said to Nani as he picked her up, We went and said good bye to everyone, San and Kurt stayed to cleanup as well as Carol and Burt. I got Nani to bed and went downstairs to help clean up everything.

“Thank you guys for coming, and helping us!” I said to them all,
“Not a problem” was a basic answer from everyone. Once the cleaning was done, Kurt left with Carol and Burt, and San stayed a little later. San, Finn and I ate and organized Nani’s things she got.