Mariko & Takashi: A Love Story

Mariko & Takashi: A Love Story Chapter 1

Mariko woke up to the sounds of many explosions in the house.

“What the hell?” She moaned as she stretched. She turned her head to where Takashi should be. She sighed and got out of the bed. She walked out into the hallway and into the living room. Takashi could be seen sitting on the couch playing the Demo of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

“Takashi what are you doing.” Mariko said. Takashi continued to play.

“I couldn’t sleep.” He responded almost bitter. Mariko sat next to him as he played.

“Are you still mad about them firing you?” Takashi pressed the pause button on the controller.

“What do you think? I’ve been working for them for 5 years, making them all sorts of cash.” He clenched the controller. “Then they fire me to hire this punk ass kiss ass that barely got out of mechanic school.”

Takashi threw the controller down at the hard wood floor. The controller wrapped in a protective cover bounced on the floor and landed next to the Xbox 360 it belonged to. He sat there staring at the screen.

“Listen baby things like this happen. I know it’s not fair but businesses are like that now.” Mariko hugged Takashi and kissed his cheek. “I’ll always be here for you.”

Takashi looked at Mariko. Mariko was a well endowed girl with her breast being a C cup since she was 16. She kept her body in shape and her skin was well toned and soft. Takashi was short his height and was usually hot tempered. Due to his work as a mechanic his body was always in shape and had a slight muscular appearance.

“I know baby, I’m sorry about waking you.” Mariko kissed Takashi.

“It’s okay hun, let’s go to bed now it’s two in the morning.” Mariko smiled and kissed Takashi on the lips. Takashi grabbed her waist.

“Why don’t we stay here for the night.” he said turning the T.V off. Mariko shook her head.

“No baby it’s not enough room on this couch for us.” She stood up and went to the bedroom, Takashi close behind her.

Later at 8:34
As the sun rose the sun rays of light began to shine on the two couple in the bed close together. Mariko was the first to wake, she open her eyes and looked at Takashi. She then wrapped arms around his waist pushing her breasts on his side. Takashi woke up after the sun started to get into his eyes.

“Damn.” He yawned. “What time is it?”

“It’s about 8:45.” Mariko responded.

“8:45? Shit the rent is due today.”

“It is? I thought Kenji gave us another week.”

“No. After I got fired he somehow got word of it and he wants the rent today.” Takashi stretched as he prepared to get up.

“Let me take him the rent. You stay here and rest.” Mariko got out of the bed. She quickly put on some Pajamas and slippers and went over to Takashi. “Where’s the money?”

“The back pocket of those jeans” Takashi said point to a pair of black jeans on the floor in front of the dresser. Mariko went over and grabbed the money, just then her cell rang. Takashi picked it up and tossed it to her.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” She said as she opened the phone. A few seconds later the door to their apartment could be heard opening and closing.