Status: Updated every two weeks

Stolen

Break In

Lying flat on her stomach with random text books and discarded pieces of paper surrounding her, Harley continued to draw long thin lines across the page of her sketch pad. Being a fashion major in school meant that Harley spent the majority life.
Pausing to look over her drawing, Harley picked up her phone to check her messages. 2:36 popped up as she unlocked her phone only to see she had no new messages. Danni had left around 9 to head down to Seth and Ian’s party but not before reminding her to call Lola. Harley agreed then watched as Danni walked to her car and left.
Harley’s plan was to watch Danni leave then head back inside to work. She knew her friend Lola had to work that night and would be too tired to hang out when she got home, so Harley simply went in her room and got started on her work.
Hearing a sound coming from the front of the house, she sat up straight on her bed, sat her phone down and stretched before rising to her feet. Assuming that Danni was now home and stumbling through the house drunk, Harley walked across the room and out of the bedroom. Not even bothering to switch on a light, to avoid getting yelled at by Danni, she walked through the house and into the dark kitchen. Feeling her way into a cabinet, she grabbed a glass then open the refrigerator to get a drink. After pouring herself a glass of juice, she returned the jar to its proper place, then walked back over to stand in front of the sink. From her position, she could see into both the dining room, living room, and down the hall where Danni’s room, which was the first door on the left, the bathroom which was directly across the hall from Danni’s room, and her own room at the very end of the hallway. It was only then that she realized that there was no sign of Danni anywhere. But there was something strange about the first two rooms.
Looking closer at the living room, she saw something was strange about the television stand. Placing her glass in the sink with a soft clink, she slowly walked from the kitchen and into the living room to get a closer look. As she got closer, she could see that the dvd player and several dvds were gone. Confused, she turned around and looked through the doorway of the dining room where the moon light from the sliding glass door illumined the room, only to see that gold candle sticks her grandmother kept on the large table were missing as well. Walking away from the doorway, she went into the office directly to the left if the living room only to see that the desktop monitor was now gone as well.
Suddenly, a large hand caught a fist full of her long curly hair and a large muscular arm wrapped painfully around her waist and she was shoved face first into the hard top of the wooden computer desk. She left out a small squeak then another whimper when the grip on her hair got tighter and she was shoved harder into the desk top. Hearing a shuffle to her left, she looked up to see a different shadowy figure standing in the door way the kitchen.
Hearing the figure in door way take a step closer, she flinch and tried to pull away only to have more pressure painfully added to her head. Then the man in the doorway spoke in a language she had never heard before.
Looking up, she could tell he was confused and could see her captor shake his head through the corner of her eye. The first speaker said something else in the same language before pick up a large cloth bag and walking away. Seconds later the sliding glass doors in the dining room slide open then close.
Now, alone with her captor, she was truly able to access the situation. The man who held her had moved so that his body was pressing her into the table to keep her from moving. She only it was a man at first, but when she felt his hard chest pressed against her back she knew it was true.
Before she had time to register anything else, the hand in her hair gave a sharp tug and forced her into a full standing position. Pulling her backwards then turning her around and walked her back through the dark house, down the hallway and into her partially lit bedroom. Once inside, he pushed the door closed with his foot, then again shoved her roughly again making her fall face first onto her bed. He was over her before she had a chance to move.
Grabbing her leg, he jerked her body so that her back side was up then put his hand back on her head keeping it firmly against her mattress, then pressed his rock hard erection into her causing her to whimper and try to jerk away. Letting out a bark of laughter, he only pressed harder and waited for her to stop.
When she finally stopped moving, he pulled her hair so that she was standing was fully standing and wrapped an arm tightly around her while he used the other to force her to look back at him.
While he was pushing her hair from her face, she studied him. The only facial feature she could see were his eyes as the rest of his face was covered with a dark mask. His eyes were a dark murky brown and a strange gleam to them. A gleam that came from wearing contacts, and as his eyes shifted over her face, she could tell the color was not natural.
While he stared back at her, the hand that once held her hair slowly began to move down her body and his eyes began to follow. It started on neck, then inched slowly down in between her breast, then came to a stop at the hem of her shirt. As the hand started to under her top, she began shifting again causing his other arm to grip her tighter. When she opened her mouth to speak, his gaze quickly shifted back to her face and the warning in them was clear. She quickly closed her mouth then jerked when his hand came in full contact with her stomach.
Keeping his eyes on her face, his hand traveled back up her body the firmly grabbed her breast causing her to gasp and arch into his hand as he began kneading it. Watching her as she moaned, he switched to the opposite breast and moved his other hand to the top of her shorts then down between her legs. When he softly ran his fingers on her lower lips, she whimpered again. When he slowly started to part them and realized she wasn’t going to resist, he quickly jerked both hands from her body causing her to whine loudly. Chuckling at her, he turned her around and shoved her back onto the mattress.
Kneeling down in front of her, he pushed her shirt up so that her chest was exposed then started on her shorts only to stop suddenly. Looking down at him confused, she seen him reach into his pocket and pull out a vibrating phone.
Staring at it for a moment, he looked around the room, then put the phone back into his pocket. Standing up he looked at her again, then reached around her, picked up her cell phone, and laptop, then walked out the room without looking back. Seconds later she heard the back door open, then close.
Sitting up she listened carefully but heard nothing. Pushing her shirt back into place, she slowly stood and hesitantly walked out of her room and to the end of the hallway. When she didn’t see anyone, she ran to the other end of the house where her grandmother’s room was.
Busting the door open, she rushed to the bed and shook her grandmother awake.
“Grandma” she said loudly when Rosa finally opened her eyes “someone broke in”


Grandma's house
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's chapter two. Thanks for reading as always :)
-Honey