Status: Updated every two weeks

Stolen

Afternoon Affiars

That afternoon, Harley pulled up to Seth’s house to return his truck.
After returning home from her lunch with Miles, she learned from her Grandmother that there had been another robbery in a neighboring community the night before. For some unknown reason, perhaps fear, she felt an immediate need to return the truck.

So here she was, sitting in a parked car in a garage that never seemed locked.

Reaching for the handle, she paused to look around making sure she had retrieved all of her belongings. Once satisfied, she opened the door and climbed out.

Slamming the door shut, she adjusted her bag on her shoulder and toyed nervously with Seth’s keys as she walked towards the door. Throwing it open, she walked in, all traces of her anxiety hidden as she made eye contact with Ian as he talked animatedly on the phone. Pausing in his conversation, he watched as she walked past him and exited the kitchen.

Walking through the house, she made her way up the staircase and down the hall then came to a stop at Seth’s bedroom door. Taking a minute to catch her breath, she reached for the handle and opened the door without knocking. Walking in, she saw him sitting at his desk with his laptop open in front of him.

Turning to look at her, he slowly closed the laptop. Remaining silent, Harley closed the door and walked across the room dropping her bag on the floor by the bed. Looking around, she noticed several things she hadn’t seen the night before.

The large room was separated into two areas. One side held a large bed, a night stand on each side, a desk that sat in front of a large window. Two doors, presumably a closet, sat on the opposite wall. The other was set up more as a living area. A small black L shaped couch sat on against one wall and matching recliner that sat to its left occupied much of the area with a large flat screen television mounted on the wall. A door stood slightly ajar just to the side revealing a small bathroom. The room was void of any decoration, other than creamish tan walls, and dark bedding. A guitar sat by the bed and picture sat on the night stand.

Walking to the bed, she picked up the picture. A simple picture of the three boys and Seth’s father.

“Are you done observing?”

Sitting the picture back in place, Harley looked up to see Seth was now seated in the recliner. Remembering why she was here, she took a step towards him and tossed him his keys.
Catching them effortlessly, he tossed them onto his desk then looked at her expectantly. Walking forward, she stops in front of him. Shocking herself, she reaches out and slaps him across the face.

“You had no right using Danni like that” she says softly as he turns his head back towards her, and angry red hand print already beginning to appear.

Without taking a moment to think, she reached up and slipped the straps of her sundress down and slowly slid it off letting it fall to the floor. When she was left standing in her bra and boy shorts, she reached around to unhook her bra. Before she had the chance, Seth put his hands on her hips and gave her a rough jerk. Catching herself, she moved to straddle his lap as he wrapped a hand around her neck and dragged her into a heated kiss.

As their tongues fought for dominance, he reached a tattooed arm around and unhooked her bra. Pulling it off roughly, he tossed it to the side and began palming one of her breast then the other. As he pulled away, he took a nipple into his mouth causing her to cry out. As he moved to give the opposite one the same attention, she reached for the hem of his shirt only to have her hands jerked away and pinned together behind her back causing her to arch towards him. Leaning up, he looked her over with cloudy eyes. When she didn’t squirm under his gaze, he leaned down and bit her breast softly.

Letting out a growl, Harley began twisting her arms trying to break free. Holding his grip tighter, he reached down and used his free arm to pick her up and move her to the floor. When he finally let her wrist go, her straddled her waist so that she couldn’t move. Laying completely still, she watched him pull his shirt off exposing more tattoos.

“Your gonna have to let go eventually” she whispered as he reached down and used both hands to massage her breast.

“Eventually” he shrugged moving his hands down her chest.

Watching her closely, he leaned down and bit the underside of her breast. As she whimpered, he kept running his hands downward. As he sat up, he slid of off her and sat to the side. Once his weight was gone, she made to move her now numb arms only to receive a warning look and remain still.

“Jerk” she mumbled

His only response was to reach down and pull her panties off. Tossing them to the side with the rest of her clothes, he grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him. Reaching up, he pulled her arms free and took one had into his and guided the other down to touch herself. Watching intently as she ran a finger along her lower lips, he guided her other hand along the front of his jeans. Letting her go, he began toying with her breast again, never taking his eyes off her hand. Realizing her advantage, she slipped a finger inside and ran it along her cilt. As his hands got rougher with her chest, she slowly popped the button open on his jeans and slid the zipper down. As she slipped a finger into herself and slowly began pumping it in and out, she slipped her other hand into his pants and grabbed Seth’s member.

Snapping out of his trance, he looked at the hand in his pants then back up to her now smirking face.

“Sneaky bitch” he mumbled more to himself

Grabbing hold of both of her wrist, he pulled her to her feet and wrapped an arm around her waist. Not missing a beat, she jump and wrapped her legs around his waist.
Walking across the room, he laid her on the bed and slipped his pant and boxer off at the same time. As Harley slid farther up the bed, Seth reached into the nightstand and pulled out a condom. Once he had it on, he eased her legs apart and laid on top of her.

Pushing into her roughly, he bit her chest as she cried out. As he began pumping in and out, Harley wrapped her legs around his waist. Letting out a grunt, he pushed up onto a forearm and drove deeper into her. As their breathing got heavier, he pulled her legs lose, and sat up on his knees. Planting her feet, Harley lifted her hips and met each of Seth’s strokes. Letting out a whimper, she began to feel knotting in the pit of her stomach. As Seth reached a hand down and stroked her clit, she came crying out. A few strokes later, Seth came as well with a rough grunt.

Collapsing on top of her, he rested his head on her chest not bothering to pull out. Once they had caught their breath, Harley pushed at Seth’s chest. Giving her a glare, he rolled off and lay to her side. Sitting up, Harley slid off the bed and went into the bathroom. After she had cleaned herself up, she walked back into the bedroom and began collecting her clothes.

“What are you doing?”

Looking up, Harley saw Seth watching her closely as she slid her bra and panties on.

“What does it look like?” she asked pulling her dress on “take me home”

“No” he said shooting her a glare

“Come on” she said rolling her eyes as she picked up her purse

“What if I wanted to go again?” he snapped sitting up and pulling his boxers on

“You have a hand, and a phone full of girls numbers, chose one and go with it”

Pulling on his pants, he shot her another glare. Grabbing his shoes and car keys, he followed her out of the room not bothering to grab a shirt.

“We lost a buyer” she heard Ian say as they entered the kitchen only to receive a glare from Seth “you look like you had fun, am I next”

It was Harley’s turn to glare at him now, opening her mouth to snap at him Seth cut her off.

“Wait outside please”

Growling softly, she turned and walked out the door into the garage. Once outside, she leaned against the truck and waited.

A few minutes later, Seth came out shirtless and irritated, tossing her his keys.

“Drive yourself home”

“What?” Harley questioned confused at his attitude and attempted to hand the keys back “I just brought it back, and I don’t want to deal with the questions from my Grandma or Danni”

“I’ve got something to do” he snapped “bring it back tonight”

“Is this a sad attempt to fuck me again?” she snapped back “cause it’s really getting ol-“

Stepping forward, Seth put a hand on the back of her head and jerked her into a rough kiss.
Shoving his tongue into her mouth and gripping her head. Biting her lip, he released her.

“Take the truck” he muttered against her lips tightening his grip on her hair then releasing her.

”And when people ask why I have it?” she whispered resting her hands on his waist.

“I’m sure you’ll think of something, now go”

Slowly releasing him, she walked to the truck and climbed in. Turning the keys, she put it into gear and backed out of the garage. Minutes later, she pulled into her drive way. Putting it into park, she grabbed her bag. Reaching for the handle, she looked around making sure she had everything when something caught her eye. Glancing into the back seat, she noticed a large black that she hadn’t been there before. Confused, she reached for the bag. As she tried to lift it, she quickly realized it was heavier than she had originally thought. Letting it go, it tipped over and several things fell out.

The most noticeable was a laptop. Picking it up, she gave it a closer look and realized it was her laptop that had been stolen the night of the robbery. Setting it down, she dug deeper into the bag and pulled out her old phone and several other things that had been taken from the house.

Falling back into the seat, she ran a hand through her messy hair attempting to make sense of the situation. She had been suspicious of Seth and the other boys for a while, now she was sure they were connected to the robberies in some way.

She wasn’t sure how exactly, and she after her day with Seth, she wasn’t sure she wanted to know.


Harley
♠ ♠ ♠
Six chapters in, my first published sex scene, and the story is actually picking up. There will be a time lapse in the next chapter, but I promise to make sure to add as much detail as possible. Thanks for reading. Enjoy :)XOXO

-Honey