Status: Depends on feedback

Yeah.. so I live with My Chemical Romance, Cool huh?

Two

I had thought long and hard over the idea of getting new house mates for the past few months now.

I was getting sick of living in a empty house.

Too many memories of the past.

So I'm going to start fresh, and that all starts with a ad. in the local newspaper.

- - -

Big old house with four spare rooms. Looking for reliable lodgers No Drugs!
Doesn't matter on gender. Apply at 01234 938430


I admit now it wasn't the most brilliant ad out there. If people are really interested, they'll apply and if not, I will just have to make a newer advert.

- - -

I woke up with a start on Saturday morning, it was my first day off in ages. I had been working non stop just to catch up with rent, loans and to keep myself busy.

The reason for me waking up with a start, was because my phone was blaring that god awful *bringg bringg* In my ear.

"Hello?" I said groggily turning over to see the time was 7:45. Ergh! Who calls this early on a Saturday?

"Hey there, My name Is Gerard, I'm ringing about the four rooms you have? Are they still available?"

"Yes they are, and I'm sorry to sound rude but they would still be available in four hours time when normal people are up and awake."

I heard a soft laugh at the other end of the line.

"But where's the fun in that?" He asked. "So I take it asking for a viewing in say, an hour, would be out of the question?"

This is the first person who has wanted a viewing. The advert had been out for two months now.

"Not at all. Just come round when ever, the address is..." I started only to be interrupted.

"P SHERMAN 42 WALLABY WAY SYDNEY?"

"How did you know?" I faked gasped.

Again the same soft laugh.

"So the address is 87 Kingsbourgh way. Know of the road?"

"Yeah actually, I'm in the coffee bean with the three other people who want to look at the rooms two streets away. So I guess we'll be there in an hour?" He asked.

"See you then. Bye." I said before hanging up.

How can anybody be that hyper this early in the morning.

He must not be human.
♠ ♠ ♠
- - - Means time skip/change of thoughts

DFTBA x

That isn't a real number, but when I went to read it I saw it came up in the Skype thingy, sorry about that