Status: Depends on feedback

Yeah.. so I live with My Chemical Romance, Cool huh?

Three

Within the hour I was showered and changed with time to spare.

I inspected all the rooms in the house to make sure I was ready for people to come in and look around.

I even went to the extent of hiding all my valuables and purse, one can only be so careful.

It was exactly an hour later when the knock came.

I sighed, straightened out my clothes and opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Gerard. We spoke on the phone?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Stood in front of me were none other than the four members of My Chemical Romance.

"Whaaaaa?" I remarked as I stood there frozen of what to do.

"Take it she's a fan," Frank said laughing.

"Can we come in?" Gerard asked.

"Uh-huh" Was all I could muster as i moved out the way.

"Are you going to be like this everyday when you see us?" Gerard asked raising one eyebrow.

"Who's to say I'm going to be seeing you everyday?" I finally asked getting over my first shock.

"Oh come on, you want lodgers, we need a place to stay, we have the money and you're a fan.. how could this not work." He said.

"Do you even want to look at the rooms?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

Normally I would want to know everything about people coming into my life. But this is My Chemical Romance! Why would I turn them down?!?

"Yeah sure, but i shot gun the biggest one," Ray said before any one else could.

I laughed to myself and motioned for them to follow me as the tour of the house started.

"This place is so cool, almost medieval!" Mikey said as we climbed the centered grey stone stairs.

"It's what my parents were into," I said as we walked down the corridor to the first bedroom.

"Where are your parents?" Ray asked.

Ahh the over all question that always managed to come up in almost every day situations.

"They died, along with my siblings." I said biting my lower lip, I could feel myself shrinking into the corner with these four men looming over me.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Mikey said patting me on the shoulder.

"It's fine it was two years ago so I'm not as bad as I used to be about it." I said trying to liven up.

I turned around and opened the door to the first guest room.

"This is one of the two guest rooms, the second one is that door there," I said pointing to the door to my left, "These rooms have an adjoining door between them inside.

"I guess these should be Mikes, and Gee's room then?" Frank asked looking at them both.

"Sounds like a plan." Mikey said as Gerard nodded.

"Then I guess that leaves Ray the master bedroom and Frank the other one." I said pointing to the doors.

"Damn Ray and his shot gun." Frank murmured walking into the other room.

"Are we free to decorate them?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah sure, but if you make a mess, clean it up!"

The conversation carried on like this with a series of questions and queries about the rooms and rules.

I was pretty laid back about everything, they're free to decorate their rooms and any in the house as long as its fine with me.

They can put any tech in any room.

And food is for sharing not "Eat whats yours only."

"Well darling Navy, we shall be back some when today with all our stuff and will be living with you from hear on out. We will pay for the rent of course and bills and keep the fridge stocked."

"Sounds good" I nodded as I held the front door open, "I shall have your keys by the time you are back, unless you're back really quick, then I probably won't."

They all smiled at me and shared their waves and good byes as they left.

I closed the door with a big smile on my face...

I'm going to be living with My freaking Chemical Romance!
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on 3 subscribers and new people.. comment! Please? Haha sounding needy now, thats how desperate I am for your appreciation!

I know right! Third update of the night, but I'm trying to get all the boring stuff out the way whilst I have the inspiration to. I don't even know why I'm writing an Authors note, the likely hood of people reading this is slim, I mean even I don't read them, oh look I'm rambling.

DFTBA x