Status: Depends on feedback

Yeah.. so I live with My Chemical Romance, Cool huh?

Six

Sleep, my bed, my sanctuary. What ever it is, if imma sleeping, it's my on Earth Heaven. Which means no one and I mean no one has the right to spoil that.

Not even an oddly famous midget.

"WAKEY WAKEY RISE AND SHINE! SEVEN, SEVENS ARE FORTY NINE!" Some body screamed as they jumped on my bed.

What I tried to say was "Get off me, get off my bed, get out of my room." But instead it came out as "Ref ogf e, ref ogf rye bled, ref owl rye oom," Due to my lungs being squished by a midget and my face being hidden my layers of duvets and blankets.

"You sound alien in the morning," The midget said removing himself from my bed.

"You sound annoying in the morning, don't you know my rule? Don't wake Navy up!" I said sitting up in bed.

"Yeah, but, Gerard told me to! Blame him, not me, I'm innocent in this," Frank said twiddiling his thumbs and doing the best puppy dog face I had ever seen in my life.

"And what was the reason for him to get you to wake me up?" I asked crossing my arms over my quilt.

"We have something we want to tell you." He said beaming as he walked out of the room.

I sighed to myself, I have seemed to be sighing a lot more recently, it's all this worrying I presume. I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser, I pulled on some grey trackies with a Green super dry t-shirt. I bundled my hair up into a messy bun and went to see what my fellas wanted.

"S'up Gee man?" I asked walking into the kitchen and taking a seat at a breakfast bar.

"Some friends of ours are in town today, and they want to meet up and go to a theme park, wanna come with?" He asked putting a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Won't i be intruding?" I asked, as I shoved a whole pancake into my mouth at once.

"Not at all, they already feel like they know you because of how much Frank has talked about you!" Mikey said laughing, I looked over at frank to see him nodding his head in approval of what Gerard and Mikey were saying.

"So who's coming?" I asked after swallowing down the pancake.

"Just Jared Leto, Kennith Nixon and Joel madden." Ray said grabbing a Sunny-D out of the fridge.

I'm just guessing, but I think it was my face that gave it away to the guys that I was more than fans of these artists, this was shown onto me by their laughing.

I finished of the pancakes in record speed and spoke to the guys before running upstairs to shower.

"Right people ETA for the guys is 10:30, get moving we want to be outta here by 11 at the latest." Gerard called from downstairs.

I had a ten minute shower before changing into a pair of red jeans with a white t-shirt and black suspenders, yeah thats right I wear suspenders, I'm cool like that. I left my hair down and straightened it slightly so it became flicky at the ends.

"Men, line up!" I heard Gerard calling from downstairs. I had lived to learn that this means, get downstairs now so we can leave.

I heard a scrambling of noises coming from the rooms around mine. No one wanted to anger Gerard, he always got a bit lairy if we were late.

I heard the door bell ring swiftly followed by men's voices echoing through the landing.

This was it, this was when I would meet the lead singers of three of my favorite bands. I'm shaking, I'm honestly shaking. I opened my door and made my way down the corridor towards the head of the stairs.

If it wasn't for Frank running out of his door at the same time, I wouldn't of fallen down the stairs and landed with him on top of me. And I wouldn't of made the three men I hadn't met before think I was a total idiot. But alas, it happened.

"Oh hey guys," Frank said to the three men stood around me, "Long time no see."

"It's good to see you Frank, like to see you are staying on top of things like usual." Kennith said.

"I am not a thing!" I exclaimed, "Frank get off me, your bony ass off of me!"

"Oh yeah sorry, I forgot I was on top of you, I promise in the future, I won't forget," He said suggestively making a few of the guys laugh.

I turned to look at the three new faces. "Hi, my name's Navy, welcome to my not so humble abode." I said doing a little dance to show them the house.

"Navy, Navy, Navy, Franks description of you was exactly right. It makes a change for you to be so right Iero, or for you to be so descriptive." Joel said.

"Well of course he got it spot on, and the description so right, he had the perfect girl after all." Jared said shaking my hand.

A little, well a lot confused as to what gibberish they were talking, I nodded politely and excused my self out of the room. As I walked into the Kitchen I noticed Ray sat there.. yet again.. drinking Sunny-D.

"I swear your blood must be Sunny-D after the amount you consume a day." I said shaking my head whilst getting a glass of water.

"That would be a good thing, I can't wait for that to happen." Ray said taking an extra noisy slurp. "So, have you met the guys yet?"

"Yes, I did, they appeared above me when frank was on top of me after making me fall down the stairs with him." I sighed sitting down on the rocking chair in the corner, next to the french windows which looked out onto the massive garden.

"Sounds like a normal day." Ray chuckled.

"Right you lot, in the mini bus now!" I heard Gerard bellow from the hall way.

Everyone moved out following Frank who was skipping along singing, "We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz,"
♠ ♠ ♠
People Un-subscribed :'( But I did get two more comments! And so I love those two commenty people! I also got a new subscriber, but then I lost one, so it kinda balanced each other out but I still love you new subscriber :D I hope this is as good as you think it will be if not better, sorry for the short update earlier today, but I thought I would make up for it by submitting this longer one, and this authors note, which i bet know one is reading.

But I want to do a contest, but I'm going to be cool about it, and do a contest within a contest.

So this contest is that: One of my subscribers/readers/newbies must come up with a good contest to do with this story, either to do with characters plot lines or anything at all. Then the best person with the best contest idea gets to run the contest through me and then picks the winner which i write about.

Any issues?

I hope not :D

DFTBA x (I realise now I forgot this in the last chapter, maybe thats why some one un-subscribed)

Also I applied for a job tpday! This is the forth time I've applied for some where and I'm hoping not to get rejected again :D So wish/prayer/think of me :) x

Is this authors note longer than the chapter? :O