Pray For All the Wrong Decisions

Chapter 3

He hasn’t left my side all day and I kind of like it. All the girls that would come up to him and try to start a conversation he would just turn them away. I smiled on the inside every time, and let me tell you it happened quite a few times. My body longed for his touch and every time I would think about it he would touch me on the arm or back again. It was so peaceful like nothing could go wrong.

When we sat at the lunch table with our food he took my hand and held it in his under the table. We talked a lot throw out that day he gave me his number and I gave him mine on the bus ride back to our bus stop. When we started walking away from each other my phone started to buzz like crazy. So I finally looked at it and it was him calling me. I quickly answered it and he starts laughing.

“Just wanted to make sure this was your number and not some fake rejection number” he says.

“Why would I give you a fake number?” I ask

“I dunno” he laughs “Its happened before.”

“Oh” I say as my phone starts beeping telling me I have another call.

“Hold on” I say in a rush “I have another call coming throw” “Text me”

Sure is all I hear before I switch to the other line. It was my mom calling and asking me how my day was on her lunch break.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Please Please comment (: