Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

Baby Please Don't Runaway

The sun was warming the side of my face when i woke up.

"This bed is so warm and cozy," I thought to myself, snuggling closer into it.

When i opened my eyes, the first thing i saw was Alex's arm sprawled across the bed, his skeleton tattoo looking at up me.

I went t stretch my legs, but then realized that i was straddling Alex, my legs on either side of his hips, my head resting on his chest. It was actually very comfortable,

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. It was 10:15. I decided it was a good idea to get up and make breakfast. I climbed off Alex, trying not to wake him up. I skipped down the stairs humming to myself.

The kitchen was full of sunlight as I walked in and started getting out the ingredients for pancakes.

"As much as I love seeing you making me breakfast, I don't think Alex would be comfortable with me seeing you without any pants on,"

I shrieked and dropped the spatula that was in my hand. I spun around quickly.

Jack was sitting at the island, drinking a mug of coffee, with a serious case of bed-head.

"Oh my god! Jack, you scared the shit out of me! What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled.

With all the commotion, Alex came running down the stairs, shirtless and a baseball shirt in his hand.

"Whats going on?!" he cried, eyes taking in the scene in front of him.

Jack covered his eyes with his hands,

"I'm not looking, I'm not looking," he repeated.

"Jack its fine. Just don't ever scare her like that again," Alex walked up to me and encircled me in his arms.

"Good morning baby," I cooed, kissing his cheek.

"Your making breakfast?" Alex asked, sitting down with Jack, both of them watching me cook.

"That's wifey material right there Lex,"

"I know it is Jacko,"

We had just started eating breakfast when Alex's phone rang.

"Its Matt, Hello?" he mumbled with a mouth full of pancakes, answering the phone. I chuckled to myself.

Alex glanced at the clock on the stove,

"Sure, we'll be there in an hour...Okay.. Sure thing... Bye," He hung up, Jack and I were both staring at him.

"Band and crew meeting at Matt's, he has something to talk to all of us about,"

We nodded and finished eating.

"Alex, I'm gonna go raid your closet while you do the dishes," I called sweetly, jogging up the stairs.

"Man, you're so whipped." I heard Jack mutter.

Alex seriously has more clothes than I do. Sometimes I think that I'm dating a girl.

I picked out an outfit and slipped them off, walking into the bathroom.

Thank the lord that my boyfriend and I can wear the same size pants, and he has a hair straighter. LIke I said, i'm dating a girl.

I took my hair down and started brushing it when Alex came into his bedroom.

"Jack went home to get dressed, we're meeting him there."

I nodded and ran the straighter over my long hair. We stood in the bathroom, side by side, getting ready together.

"Ready," I put my mascara down and turned to smile at Alex. He fluffed up his hair one last time and smiled at me.

"Lets go baby,"

___

Matt's house was a little creepy, even if you were his good friend. There was Disney stuff, everywhere!

Seriously, just sitting in his living room was making me feel uncomfortable. There was at least three Mickey Mouse dolls, staring at me. Well that's how i felt, at least.

"Okay, guys. I have big news." Matt said coming into the room, which was filled with Me , Alex, Zack, Rian, Leah, Jack, Vinny, Evan, Jeff, Danny Grieco.

"Spit it out Flyzik"

"We're going on tour boys!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "Please Don't Go" -Mike Posner.

Guys, follow me on twitter, @partycheyenne :)

Comment, Subscribe, Tell Your Friends <3

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/harley_10/set?id=33284261