Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

You're The Only One That Knows Me

The thing about Alex is that he always gets what he wants. Always.

So that's how i ended up standing outside my apartment, at six in the morning, holding a duffel bag in one hand, and my purse in the other.

Alex said the bus would be here....30 minutes ago. I had called him 15 times.

The sound of tires screeching, puled me out of my daydream.

It skidded to a stop in front of me.

Matt swung the door open and skipped down the stairs, grabbing my bag.

"Come on Harley, we're already late, thanks to your boyfriend," he said ushering me up the stairs.

"Where is my lovely boyfriend?" i snarled. Jack, who was laying on the couch in the front lounge, smiled at me.

"He's in his...I mean your guy's bunk."

I stomped back to the bunk area. I ripped open the bunk labeled 'Alex/Harley'

Alex was sleeping peacefully, with his headphones in. I yanked them out. His eyes shot up.

"Thank you for making me stand outside in the freezing cold. Matt told me you were the one that made every one late."

"Its too early for you to be yelling at me," he said, yawning.

"Come lay with me baby. We can fight about how I made everyone late because i had to do my hair this morning, when we wake up, at a decent hour,"

He pulled me into the bunk, and on top of him.

I was about to lecture him about his hair, when he nuzzled his head into my neck, and started lightly kissing up and down it.

"Just relax Har, you're here now. Can we please enjoy being here together?"

Taking a deep breath, i snuggled into his chest.

"I love you Lexi," was the last thing I mumbled before falling into a deep sleep.

___

When i finally woke up from our little nap, i crawled off of Alex and stumbled into the front lounge.

I spotted a familiar blonde headed girl laying on Zack.

"Leah!" I yelled. "I thought you weren't coming"

She looked up, and ran over to me, tackling me in a hug.

"Made a few arrangements, and now I'm here! What about you and your job?"

"Talked to the boss, she totally understood, as long as i got signed stuff from all the bands to bring back to the shop."

We both chuckled.

This tour consisted of Hey Monday, The Maine, and All Time Low.

Lead and I were both excited that Cassadee was going to be with us. It's not fun to be the only girls on tour with a bunch of guys.

Rian came into the front, followed by Matt.

"We'll be to the venue in 45 minutes. First stop, New York."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "Love Like This" - Natasha Bedinglfield.

Here ya go! Enjoy :)

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/harley_11/set?id=33590139