Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

My Love Has Concrete Feet

Finding Nemo and a big bag of gummy worms. Sounds like the perfect night to me. After a long day of job hunting, i was ready to put my feet up and enjoy two hours of hilarious fish adventures.

My long hunt had proved successful, i found a part - time job at a small music store, right outside of downtown Baltimore. The boss really seemed to like me, it payed the bills, and you got to wear whatever you wanted. Thank the lord. I started on Monday. Which meant i had 2 days of relaxation ahead of me.

No matter how hard i tried to loose myself in the world of Finding Nemo, i couldn't get the picture of Alex's eyes out of my head. His big, beautiful, brown eyes. I never knew how much pain those eyes could hold, until i saw them today. My mind also got sidetracked by the rest of him.

He had changed so much. Hell, they all have changed. Alex had grown taller, and filled out his awkward, lanky body a little more. His hair was now dark maroon. It was different from the blonde i was used to, but i liked it. A lot. He had a kind of ' i haven't shaved in a few days' look going on. Which i personally found super sexy. And his....

My mind was pulled out of fantasies when my door bell rang. I knitted my eye brows together. No one knew where i lived, or even that i was back. Who was coming to see me?

I paused the movie and pulled myself of the couch. Threw the small peep-hole, i spotted a familiar blonde head, pacing back and forth. Leah.

Have i not mentioned Leah? Oh, well, Leah was a family friend. Her parents were really close with my parents. When i found out she went to the same school as me, my parents thought it would be a good idea to make us be friends. She fit easily into our little group. Even at 9, she had a thing for Zack. Leah was the closest thing to a girlfriend that i had ever had. But, i haven't talked to her since i left, who knows where we stand.

I swung open the door and pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose. I usually wear contacts, unless I'm at home.

"Harley? Is that really you?" She asked looking me up and down.

"It sure it, What are you doing here Leah?" Her eyes widened a little bit at my accent. It wasn't full-blown hick, but you definitely noticed it.

"Your dad called my parents, who live in California now, when you came back. My parents called me and told me i should come check in on you, so here i am" She smiled slightly. Leah was always a happy person, always smiling.

"Oh, Okay, do you want to come in?"

She nodded and followed me inside, closing the door behind her.

"Is it just you here?"

"Yeah"

I plopped onto the couch and Leah did the same. We sat in an almost awkward silence.

"I missed you Har, and so did the guys" she finally said, looking directly into my eyes.

My throat closed up. That was a topic i didn't want to talk about, especially since i had just saw them today. I bit my lip, something i do when I'm nervous.

"We don't have to talk about it, I just want you to know that I'm here for you. I want to be friends Harley. Again"

I had to smile slightly. She was just so damn sweet.

"Okay, i would like that to"

After the awkward tension was gone, we started chatting like old friends. I told her about my job, and about my old high school, and my past relationships ( and how all of them failed). She told me about her and Zack (who had been dating for the past four years), her crazy room mate, and her new dog.

I had kind of zoned out after a few hours of talking. But my ears perked up when i heard "..and its so much fun to see them play live,. You'd love coming on tour, its amazing Har"

"I'm sorry who are we talking about?" i asked very confused.

"The boys band, All Time Low" she explained. I still wore a confused expression.

"They started a band their freshman year of high school. They just started recording their second full length album. I'm surprised you've never heard them, They're pretty popular."

I was in shock. They had done it. When we were little, all of them had talked about how they wanted to be rock stars when they grew up. Of course, that's what all little kids say. But they actually did it. I was so proud. I felt tears stinging my eyes.

"Alex actually wrote a couple songs about you" she said digging thew her purse.

I froze. "You wanna hear them?" she held out her iPod.

I bit my tongue before i could scream out "FUCK NO"

Composing my self, i quietly replied, "Sure"
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "Heavy In Your Arms" - Florence and the machine
Two updates in one night! yippeeee:)
comment, subscribe, love it!

Outfit :http://www.polyvore.com/harley/set?id=33033510