Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

You Make Me Feel, Like I'm Livin' In A Tennage Dream

Waking up is probably my least favorite part of the day. But you kind of have to, when someone is banging on your door. It was my day off too! I was planning on sleeping like 2 in the afternoon.

In one fluid motion i rolled out bed, slipped my glasses on, and shoved my feet into my uggs. I walked through my small apartment, clutching my lion, and my hair (that was in a bun at the top of my head) flopping around.

Who the hell was banging on my door at 9:30 in the god damn morning?!

My question was answered when i slowly opened the door, yawning. Alex stood, smiling, holding a white paper bag and two cups of coffee.

I suddenly felt self conscious about my low cut tank top, and my super short shorts.

"Okay, that has got to be the cutest thing i have ever seen in my whole life. " His angelic voice seemed to wake me up a little bit. I noticed that his eyes were trailing up and down my body.

I scooted over, allowing him room to come in.

"give me my coffee, and come in" i said. My voice was still groggy from sleep. He chuckled and walked in.

"Wow, you weren't lying when you said it was small" His eyes looking around the living / dining room, and the small kitchen.

"Well its only me here" I jumped on the counter, crossing my legs, sticking my lion in the small space between my stomach and legs. I patted the counter next me. Alex walked over and set the bag and his coffee on the flat surface between us. Sipping my coffee, i watched as he folded himself into the same position i was in, even though he was almost a foot taller than me, it looked graceful.

I could feel him eying the stuffed animal between my legs.

"Harley..." he started, his voice soft.

"Yes, i still sleep with him. Every night." i said cutting him off. His smiled grew, lighting up my whole apartment.

"So.." i said, changing the subject, "what did you bring me? And why are you so early?"

He opened the bag, revealing two large muffins. As if on cue, my stomach growled. He raised his eyebrow.

I flipped him off, then grabbed my muffin. I took a huge bite, and moaned quietly. It was so damn good.

"I'm early because living with Rian kind of turned me into a morning person, he's up at 7:30, everyday. Damn that boy" I was half paying attention to him, half devouring my muffin. I felt Alex's eyes me.

"I take it you like it babe?" he chuckled, wiping the crumbs off my chin with his thumb.

Babe, i could get used to him calling me that
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "Teenage Dream" - Katy Perry

Sorry its so short and kind of a filler. But its so cuuuuute :)

All my love.
Outfit :http://www.polyvore.com/harley/set?id=33076503