Status: On Hiatus.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

10 miles wide

The five girls sighed happily as they stepped out into the California sun and out of the crowded air port. To people who didn't know their music, or family, they were just five trouble making girls with no ambition, but to those who knew them, their music, and their fathers, they were the five fun loving all girl metal band called Love The Forgotten. The girls are none other than the daughters of the famous heavy metal band Avenged sevenfold, Kaiden Marie Baker the pianist, Haeliegh June Sanders the singer, Maria Sue Haner the guitarist, Julia Elizabeth Sullivan the drummer, and Laurie Elise Seward the bassist. They grew up together listening to all the bands their fathers knew and loved.

"Thank fucking god!" Julie ran and kissed the sidewalk when they had finally gotten off the plane and out of the stuffy air port, the other girls looked at her laughing joyfully as they looked around for Haeliegh's father's car. Once they saw Haeliegh's dad they all squeeled in excitement and ran towards the edge of the sidewalk. The window rolled down and Walk by Pantera flowed out. All the girls sighed in contentment at the music and familiar scent of axe and cigarettes hit their noses.
"Hi girls!" Matt said giving them a dimpled smile "Hi!" they all said together. They went to open the back door and noticed all the rest of the guys sitting around the large Escalade. "Uhm dad, where are we supposed to sit?" Haeliegh asked. Her dad laughed and gave the girls a smile.
"Look behind down the road for your cars. Haeleigh, yours is red, Kaiden yours is blue, Maria yours is silver, Julia yours is purple, and Laurie yours is black." All the girls looked at each other with large eyes and started looking around for their colors. When they saw their cars, they all screamed, dropped their luggage, and ran for their cars.
"I LOVE IT!" they all screamed in usion and ran to their fathers and gave them bone crushing hugs.

"We thought you girls would like to have some independence so we bought you these!" Johnny said and handed Laurie her keys while bringing her luggage to her car. When the shock of getting a car had faded, and the girls were all at home unpacking, the fathers had gotten together to talk about possibly buying them a house to share while they were out here. When the girls came down stairs they shut up abruptly and all watched Nightmare before christmas. Singing the songs together and happy to be home, they all had a feeling that nothing could go wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is sort of a filler but it's a new story and I want to see how it'll go off with everyone :)
The girls coming home:
Haeliegh
Maria
Kaiden
Julia
Laurie
Their cars:
Haeliegh
Laurie
Maria
Kaiden
Julia