Status: Active

Never Forget

Bam

When we entered the front door to my parents house, Nyx went straight upstairs, no doubt changing from the dressy clothing. Walking into the living room, I saw that Ville, Kat, Jurkki, Jussi, Angie, the twin guys that were with Nyx, my parents, and Dunn's parents were all there.

"Where's Nyx?" Ape asked.

"Upstairs changing," I said as I sat next to Ville.

Ape nodded and before she got a chance to say anything, Nyx walked in. It took a hassle to keep my mouth shut. What she was wearing was... Damn! She was wearing some short shorts and a red tank top. Her tattoos visable.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. I crashed in Bam's bed," Nyx said as she sat in the middle of the twins.

"We understand. It's alot to take in," Dunn's mom said, "I can't believe my little boy had a little girl."

Nyx looked over at her and smiled.

"He really wanted to tell you all. He just didn't know how to approached you. Ape and Phil found out cause when he, Jesse, Bam and their 'rents went to L.A when he was fifteen, they saw him with my mother, holding me. They figured it out in an instant. He made them swear not to tell. Ape agreed, as long as she the godmother," Nyx said, smiling at Ape.

"How do you know all that if you were just a baby?" Kat asked.

"Dad told me. He told me alot about you too. You're the one who inspired me to get into the tattoo biz."

"Really? Aw shit, your making me blush!" Kat blushed.

Nyx laughed and patted her arm.

"I just wish you were my mentor instead of Ami. Fuck ass, that guy was."

"Oh my God. I know. I was so greatful that I was out of Miami Ink," Kat said with relief," Where's you shop located?"

"In Lynwood, Cali. Brought it from the ground up. Took alot of work, but it was damn worth it," Nyx said with a smile.

Awesome! That's fucking rad! Whose been at your shop?"

One of the twins answered for her.

"We'd had the Avenged boys there. My Chem. Tony Hawk and some others," he said.

"That's amazing. Who was the first person you got to do?" Ville asked.

"My dad. He had my name tattooed across his back," she said.

"I was wondering about that one," Dunn's dad mused," When I asked him about it, all he said was that we'll find out soon enough. Now I know what he meant."

When he said that, both of Dunn's parents stood up and walked over to Nyx. Nyx stood up and hugged her grandparents. They whispered something into her ear and she nodded. After we all talked for about an hour, everyone began to leave. The only ones that were here were the Twin guys, me, Ville and my parents.

"So, what now?" I asked, looking around the room.