Status: Active

Never Forget

Bam

"Bam. Time to wake up," I heard a voice say.

I told it to shut the fuck up and I rolled over to the other side of the couch.

I heard a sigh and a "Don't say I didn't try to wake you."

There was a moment of silence and before I knew it, I felt something cold as fuck going down my pants.

"Holy shit!" I yelled out as I jumped off the couch and jumped up and down.

As I did so, I could hear Nyx's laughter. That laughter did something to me. It spread warmth throughout my body. As the ice fell out of my pants, I looked at her through still tired eyes. She looks so beautiful, I thought. Wait, what? Where the hell did that thought come from. But, I can;t deny it. From the minimal light that was produced, I could see that she was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, some red high heels and a Gun'N'Roses t-shirt that was ripped up.

"Go get changed and some extra clothes. We're leaving in ten. The flight leaves in two hours," she said.

I gave her a confused look before I realized what she was talking about. Nodding my head, I headed upstairs like a zombie. As I was going towards my room, I passed a still tired Ville. I grunted to him and he grunted back. In my room. I got some jeans out, an element t shirt, some boxers and socks before going to take a shower. As I was washing my hair, I heard the door open. Peaking out of the curtain, I saw that it was Nyx.

"Holy shit! what the hell are you doing in here?!" I asked, covering my body with the curtain.

"Oh don't be shy. Your not the only person I've seen with a dick. I just came in to get some toothpaste."

As she said that, I saw her get some paste before brushing her teeth. When she was done, she began to do her make up. Shaking my head, I rinsed my hair out before washing my body. As I did so, I realized that I had a hard on. Groaning lowly, for not to let Nyx realize what was going on, I began to work my hand up and down it. I as I moved my hand up and down my shaft, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. Behind my eyes lids was none other then Nyx. I bit my lip to keep a moan in. I worked my hand up and down faster and with one last thought of Nyx's body, I came. Opening my eyes, I began to re-wash myself before turning off the water. Looking out, I saw that Nyx was already gone. I gave out a sigh of relief before grabbing a towel and drying myself off before changing into my clothes. Running the towel through my hair before going into my room and put my shoes on. Walking out of my room with a back pack with extra clothes, I walked back downstairs.

"Hey Ape," I said as I entered the living room.

"Hey. You guys have a safe flight," she said as she hugged us all.

"Got it," Nyx said as she hugged her.

They held onto each other for a few more seconds before she hugged be. I hugged her back and before we knew it, Ville and I were in my Lambo behind Nyx's Jeep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.....Comment? Subscribe?