Status: Active

Never Forget

Nyx

"Ah! Home sweet home! Get your shit ready, we're leaving in three," I said to the twins as they ran to there room.

When we got to LAX and claimed our luggage, the twins insisted on going home first to get there iPODS. After sending an apologetic look over to Bam and Ville, I change directions and headed to the apartment. And since we were here, I made the twin carry my bags, that were now currently residing on the living rooms floor.

"Dumb asses," I muttered out as I took hold of one of the bag.

"Here. Let me help you," I heard a voice say.

I looked up to see that it was Bam who said that. Smiling at him, I gave him the other bag and lead him down the hall towards my bedroom. Throwing my door open, I placed my bags near the closet and told Bam to place it in the same place. When he did, I saw that he was looking around the room. I smiled and shook my head while I got my sketch book out from my desk. Turning around, I saw that he was looking at some photos that I had placed in some frames. Going over to where he was standing, I saw that he was looking at one that was me and dad with the 69 Eyes.

"He looks so happy here," I heard him say.

"Yeah," I answered, even though I knew it wasn't met for an answer.

Bam turned and looked at me straight in the eye. When his eyes met mine, I fell into those beautiful, mesmerizing eyes.

"Did they know? The 69, I mean," he asked in a whisper.

I nodded my head, not able to find my voice. Bam closed his eyes before turning away from me. Taking a deep breath, he walked over to the door before looking back at me.

"You ready? "he asked in his normal tone.

I nodded again before taking hold of my sketch book and passed him. Walking into the living room, I saw that the twins were talking to Ville.

"You all ready?" I asked them.

"Hell yeah," Aden said, jumping up from his seat.

I laughed before grabbing hold of my keys and waited for them to get out. When Bam was the last to get out, I closed the door behind me and locked it before going to my Jeep.

"Alright. Let's get this show on the road. Got a lot to do today," I said as I got out of my parking space and onto the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, what do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!