Status: Active

Never Forget

Bam

As we got out of her car, I looked at the back of Nyx's shop. Their was a sort of mural painted on it. Paint splatters and random drawings. Looking over at her, I saw that she was taking out her bag.

"Alright. Let's get going," She said as she walked to the back door and opened it.

As we stepped in and walked to the main room, I saw that there were four stations. One of them bare. Looking at the walls, I saw that she had some skateboards hung up and some photos. They were of different singers and bands. Looking over at Nyx, I saw that she was opening the front door of her shop and turning on the 'OPEN' sign. Coming back, she took off her jacket and I had to swallow. When we got to her place, she changed her shirt cause Alen spilled some of his drink on her when we were in the air. She was now sporting a tight, ripped up from the back and collar, an A7X Nightmare tee shirt. Looking around her, trying to shake off the sudden feeling of just dragging her into the bathroom and just have her, I saw that she was getting things ready. Before long, the front door opened and things got down to business.

As I sat with Ville, I saw that she was in her element. She really got along with her costumers. As did the twins. It was close to noon when the front door opened and four men came in.

"NYX!" they all called out.

Nyx looked up from the man she was tattooing and smiled at them.

"Hey, guys! Just have a seat. I'll be with you soon," she said.

They all nodded and took there seats across from us. As I looked at them, I realized that they were the men from Avenged.

"Holy shit, it's Bam and Ville," Matt Sanders said.

I smiled at then and said,"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just waiting to get tatted up. You?" Zacky asked.

"Same here," I said, Ville nodding.

"Nice. What are you getting?" Brian asked.

"I'm getting Dunn's name tatted on my wrist and his portrait one my arm," I said, a bit said.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry, man. I know Nyx is taking it hard. But how are you taking it?" Johnny asked.

I scratched the back of my head before saying,"It's rough, you know. It's to fucking surreal. And then finding out that Dunn had a kid, it was all too much."

They nodded before Brian said," I remember when we found out. Jimmy figured it out first. Nyx and him were close. And I mean fucking close. If one got hurt, the other knew. She-uh- she was the one to find Jimmy's body."

When he said that, my eyes grew wide and I looked over to where she was. She looked so calm right now, but it can all be a facade. Looking back at the guys, I asked what happened.

"She began to hurt herself," Matt said after a few moments of silence,"when we found her in her bathroom, ready to cut, Brian caught her hand and held them to her side. I called Dunn and he came over right away. We left her with him and she was admitted to the hospital. When we would visit her, she'd just stare at us with a blank look before looking back at the wall. But then, one day, she came into our arms and cried. Telling us how sorry she was that sh hurt us like that. We understood and stayed with her. Still with her. But now, with her father gone, I really don't know how she's going to deal with it."

I nodded and we began to talk about random shit. But, as we talked, my mind wondered to Nyx. How will she deal with this?
♠ ♠ ♠
So?

Comment? Subscribe?