Status: Active

Never Forget

Nyx

I waved off the last customer before locking the door and flipping a little sign that read 'Out to Lunch'. Looking back into the room, I looked at Alen and Aden and continued to stare as I crossed my arms. They looked at each other before looking back at me.

"What did we do now?" Aden asked.

"go get lunch," I said.

"Damn it! The usual?" Alen asked.

"You know it. Make it a double. Bam and Ville are here," I said.

I heard them grumble incoherence before walking out the back door. Laughing, I turned back to the room and I was suddenly brought into a tight hug. Wrapping my arms around the person, I inhaled his scent.

"Are you alright?" Matt asked me.

I nodded my head that was placed on his chest. We stayed like that for a couple more seconds before pulling back. Looking around the room, I saw that Brian came over and hugged me. I hugged Zacky and Johnny before looking at Ville and Bam.

"So," I said, wiping away some tears," who's ready to get tatted up?"

Matt laughed before sitting down at the chair at my station. Asking him what he wanted, he said he wanted to get Val's name re-tatted on is ring figure. I nodded before getting things ready and starting up. I was really into it and was startled to see that all the guys were around me.

"Dude," I said, going back to the tattoo," this is just creepy."

"And that's why you love us," Johnny stated.

I laughed and shook my head before bandaging up his figure. Calling my next victim, this went on for another thirty minutes. When the guys came back, I was tattooing Brian when they told me to eat.

"Let me just finish this," I said as I was bent over his arm.

"Nyx Nuray Dunn," Matt said in a stern tone.

I looked over at him and went back to the tattoo.

"God damnit, Nyx!" Matt said.

I stopped tattooing Brian's arm and looked at it. Just looked at it. I didn't meet anyone's eye. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched a bit. I looked at the hand before looking back down.

"Nyx," I heard Bam say in a soft tone.

I couldn't meet anyone's eye. I lifted my hand and wiped away my tears.

"Aden, have you noticed her not eating?" I heard Zacky asked.

Their was a moment of silence before he answered.

"Yeah. We tried to get her to eat, and we thought that she was. We were lucky when Ape got her to eat."

I stayed quiet, tears still running down my race. I felt someone lift me up in their arms and I looked up to see that it was Zacky.

"Nyx," he said,"Don't do this. Don't do this to your father and Jimmy. Do you think we want you gone? I know it's hard, but you have us. We're all here for you."

I snuggled into his arms and cried, knowing he was right.

"I know," I said," I know. But it feels like... I just have no one."

"You have us, Nyx. We'll never leave you," Aden said, taking me from Zacky's arms and into his.

I hugged them all. Even Ville and Bam. Bam held onto me a bit tighter then the rest before letting me go. After eating, without an effort or the need to throw it back up, I went back to tattooing. This time, it was Bam's turn. When he told me what he wanted, I closed my eyes and smiled before drawing my fathers face before getting another paper and doing his name. I started with the name first before going to the face. As I started, I felt a cold chill down my spine and a voice whisper:

'Keep moving forward. I will alwasys be here.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that I haven't updated. I am doing as many post as I can at school.

Comment and Subscribe please!