Status: Active

Never Forget

Bam

I looked at the back of Nyx's head as she bent over my wrist as she began to do Dunn's name. As she did so, I felt a sudden cold chill go though me. Looking at Nyx, I saw that she felt it too. Looking at the rest of the guys, I saw that they didn't feel anything. Huh, that's strange, I thought. Talking to the guys as Nyx worked on me, time flew by before she was all done. Looking at the finished work on the mirror, I gasped on how realistic it looked.

"This is fucking amazing," I breathed out to her.

I looked over at Nyx and saw that she was smiling at me.

"Well thank you. Let's get you patched up then."

I nodded at her and went back to her station. As she worked on binding the raw flesh, Matt asked her if she and the guys were able to go over his how for a barbecue.

"Sure," Nyx said as she removed her gloves," I haven't seen the girls in a while."

"That's a relief. They keep on bugging us to know when you and the twins were coming back to hang," Brian said.

Nyx laughed that alluring laugh and shook her head.

"What can I say? We're unforgettable."

Everyone in the room busted out laughing.

"Bam, Ville, You guys can come too," Matt said.

I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Naw, it's cool man."

"Aww! Please!?" Nyx said.

Looking down at her, I saw her looking at me with big puppy dog eyes. Just looking into those eyes melted my heart and broke me.

"Alright alright. I'll go. Ville?" I said, looking over at him.

Ville shrugged and said," Sure."

"It's settled then!" Nyx said as she jumped up from her seat," what time is it going to start?"

"Five. And bring you bathing suit," Johnny said.

"Honey," Nyx said as she walked over to him and placed an arm around her shoulders,"We live in Southern Cali. I always have my bikini under."

Johnny laughed and brought her into a hug. After some final goodbyes, the Avenged boys waved before leaving the shop. Going to the front door, Nyx flipped the sign to open and came back.

"Alright. Since we close the shop at Four, we'll be able to get you guys changed before heading over to Matt's. Do you have any swim trunks?" Nyx asked Ville and I.

"No. We weren't planing on swimming," Ville said with a sheepish smile.

Nyx smiled back at him before saying," No sweat. I'll get you some."

I was about to protest when the front door opened and in came in a costumer. Sitting back on the lounge chairs that were in the front, Ville and I waited for them to be done. As they worked, I couldn't keep my eyes off the mysterious goddess that has suddenly stolen my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler-Ish.

Comment? Subscribe?