Status: Active

Never Forget

Bam

I can't believe it.

I can't fucking believe it.

My Best Friend, my brother, is gone.

I was in Arizona when i got the news. At first, I thought that they were screwing around with me but, when my mom got on the phone crying, I new that it had happen. Jumping onto the first flight that I could, I high tailed my ass back to West Chester. When I arrived, Angie, Dunn's now Dunn-less girlfriend, Greeted me and we held onto each other as we cried. I've never cried so hard in y life.

Dunn was so full of it. Life I mean. He was the most awesome-st person that has become my best friend. When she drove to my home, I asked her if, instead of going home first, she'd show me where the crash was. Nodding her head with tear running down her face, she headed to where the crash was. When arriving, I got out of the car and was swarmed by the media and news, asking me how I was feeling. And I told them the truth. That this is the most shocking, heartbreaking thing that has ever impacted me in my entire life. That their was no one like him. He was like the only one of his kind.

After all that, they finally left and it took a fucking butt load of courage to get my ass over where Dunn's car hit the railing. When I got there, a new wave of tears came pouring out of me. Their were trees that were touched and I can still see some of the metal that was left behind.

Turning, I walked back to Angie's car and we headed back to my place. Everyone was there and they too were grieving from the lost of a fellow Jackass. A fellow Family Member. Ape came to my side quickly and we embraced. We stood there for God knows how long before she broke it and said she had to make a call. But the way she said it, it made it seem that the person who she was going to talk to will be......Broken.

And now, here I sit, getting a plot for my 'brother' to be buried in in about three weeks.

Everything was numb. I was so very, very numb
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?