Status: Active

Never Forget

Bam

*~Three weeks later. Day before the funeral~*

Everyone around me were dreading what tomorrow was going to bring. Tomorrow's they day my brother goes under. Looking around the room, I saw Angie looking out in the distance, no doubt remembering all the great times she'd had with Dunn. Whenever someone would go up to her and asked her if she was alright, she'd just stare at them blankly before looking back out. I knew the feeling cause I was doing the same thing. But I was trying to drink the hurt and sorrow away. I knew it wasn't the wises chose, but its all that I have at the moment.

Looking around the room, I saw Ape and Phil, heads together, talking lowly.

I gave them a confused look. They have been like that for the past three weeks. Whenever I would asked them what was going on, all Ape would tell me that I would know in time. To just be patient. I tried to get it out of them on more then one occasion but they just wouldn't budge and after a while, I gave up.

Taking another gulp of beer, I saw Ape looking down at her phone before she answered. She hung up and told something to Phil, who nodded and headed out the door to my home. Ape looked over at me before walking over.

"Bam, your father and I have to get going," She said.

"Alright. See you tomorrow," I said as I got up and brought her into a hug.

Ape hugged back before pulling away.

"See you tomorrow. And please, cut down on the drinking," Ape said.

I gave her a sad smile before throwing the remaining beer into the sink. Ape smile at me before patting my cheek and walked out the door too. Looking around, I saw that everybody was either talking to one another or just looking at the t.v. set blankly. Taking a deep breath, I walked up the stairs to my room. Walking down the hallway, I passed Dunn now vacant room and stopped. Everything was the same. Nothing has been moved. His computer screen was blank and his bed was unmade. Despite the messy bed, he had always kept his room clean. With my hand on the door knob, I closed the door behind me and continued down the hall to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please