Status: Complete

Summer's Never Looked The Same

I Can't Hold On To Me, Wonder What's Wrong With Me

The mall comes into view soon after we leave the house. Bam parks the car and looks at me.

"Let's do this shit!" He starts to open his car door before I grab his arm with a pleading look.

"Bam, please. Let's just hang out, okay? I don't feel like being walked out of here in handcuffs."

"Okay." He answers as he gets out and quickly walks toward the mall. Yeah, he's not going to listen to me. I should just turn back and go home. I don't think I can deal with a month being added onto my grounding for getting arrested.

Before we even get to the entrance of the mall, Bam grabs one of the metal garbage cans that line the sidewalk and throws it at the glass doors, shattering them into millions of pieces. Before it can even register to me that a female security guard is already running towards us, Bam grabs my hand and starts tugging me around the side of the mall. Once we are out of view from everyone, I punch Bam as hard as I can in the arm.

"You fucking idiot. I swear, if you get me a longer grounding sentence, I'm going to make you look like you got molested by a group of wolves!" I yell.

"Chill the hell out. You won't get in trouble. I'll take the full blame if we get caught."

I hear running footsteps behind me and I turn to see the guard spotting us, running towards us once again. I look back at Bam.

"Yeah, IF we get caught." I say sarcastically before sprinting past Bam. He catches up with me soon and we run through the backdoor of the mall. We run and run until we reach the bathrooms and we both hide in the Men's bathroom, earning some stares and smirks from the other men. "Go back to your business, you dirty pervs!" I yell, giving all of them a glare. With a disappointed look, they all turn back around to continue their man thing.

"What do we do now?" I ask after awhile of hiding out in the Men's bathroom. We have been sitting on the floor in one of the bigger stalls for at least five minutes.

"Stay hidden from any of the guards' sight. Cover yourself up or remove some things to be disguised."

Before I realize what he meant by "remove some things", I started taking off my coat when he started singing, "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes. I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off."

"Horndog." I throw my coat at him and get up to take a look in the mirror. I put my hair into a ponytail, remove some make-up, remove my rings, and roll my jeans up until they look like capris.

"Do I look familiar?" I ask Bam as I turn to face him. He looks me up and down.

"Barely recognizable. To them, at least." He answers, standing up and moving over to me. Then I see his eyes widen and he grabs my wrist, pulling back all the bracelets to look at the cuts. "What the fuck?"

"You tell anybody, I'll tell them about your drug addiction." I growl, not realizing how scared I sound through all the anger in my voice. "Then we both would be screwed."

"Fine."

"Promise me."

"I won't tell anyone. I promise. Do you promise?"

"I promise."

And as if this confrontation didn't happen, we go back to changing our looks. "Your turn." I turn him to the mirror and study what he looks like, then say, "Just do what I did. Remove the make-up, jacket, and the accessories."

He does as told and then we nervously walk out of the bathroom. Bam and I spot little car vehicles for kids and hop into them, riding them around the mall until a cop starts walking towards us. Jumping out, I run after Bam across the mall until I'm tackled to the floor by the cop. Struggling, I yell out to my so-called friend, hoping he'd help get the guard off my back. I catch sight of Bam still running, looking back occasionally.

I stop trying to escape, and barely hear the guard say, "You're going to jail--" for destruction or something. I can't hear him because of the blood pumping to my ears. Angry hot tears well up in my eyes as I'm escorted out of the mall and into a squad car. Next time I see Bam, I'm kicking his ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm running out of ideas, so posting might be a little slow. If you have any ideas for the story, post it in the comments, please. :)