Status: comment, like, do whatever you people do :)

Prisoner

Goodnight blue skies and hello full moon

"Dad, can we stay here for a few more days?" Alice asked the man named Carlisle in the middle of dinner. Well asking is the wrong thing to say. She begged.
"Yes great idea Alice! Can they stay Uncle? Pease, please, please?" I said giving him my puppy-dog eyes.
"Do you mind staying here for a few more days?" Uncle asked Carlisle.
"I think a few more days would be great. Great idea Alice." Carlisle said smiling really big.
"Yes!" me and Alice muttered under our breath at the same time. Edward looked at us over his wine and smiled. I am thinking that this is going to be as much fun for him as it is for Alice. I wouldn't mind seeing him every day.
------
And soon dinner was done and th grown ups went to take about who nows what while Alice went to see the rest of the castle and I went to the kitchen to talk to the cooks and the servents.
"Dinner was great Talia." i said smiling at her.
"That is good to hear. And what about that nice boy? The one with bronze hair and green eyes? He looks good too." Talia said giggling slightly.
"Funny. They are staying her for a few more days. Do you know what it means when people say a few? Somtimes it mean 29 or 30 but sometimes it means 2."I said pouting out my upper and lower lip.
"I dont know how many days they are staying but you better make the most of it while you still can." she said pointing her spoon at me.
"Yes Talia." I said getting my cloke and putting it on. I am going riding.
------
"Saphira! Come here girl!" I said walking into the huge stables. She came jogging up to me and whined happly and nosed my hand. I gave her a carrote and got her ready. Once she ws ready I got on and jogged into te feald. The flowers were starting to come up and bloom. The sun was just about ready to start setting for the day. Sun set is my favriout part of the day because when I wa little my dad would take e outside just to watch the sn set behind the clouds. Now that he's gone I really miss doing that with him. Now that I am older I wonder what got my daddy that night and I wonder if he will come for me.
"Goodnight blue skies and hello full moon." I said turning Saphira aroind and going back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
PEACE.....LUV.....CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 c[ =