Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

Oh Deer, How Strange:

These are the boots I had been given. If I want to work here, I was to wear them. Just that I can't back down now, not just because of strange working garments? At least I could try them out, and see how this was to work out. To my surprise, not only did they fit, but are comfortable to wear. Still sitting down, I then slipped the gloves on. Could I actually work, wearing these? Guess that's not quite my problem?

I'll just do my best, with what they through at me. Same with these. Escaping my home village, such as it was, would be worth much humiliation? Now I was handsomely paid. Since I was not expected to need much, aside from what I was to be given on site, I had arranged for the money to be paid into an account, available for my family. Now they were going to be doing quite well. Never had thought any further then that. Never had handled money before.

Farm work I knew, I know that much. We never had afforded to buy special clothes for farming, though. Just rough coveralls and boots, aside from the gloves? These work the same purpose, only more sophisticated, I imagined. What they were made out of, I neither knew, nor cared about. I just wait to get instructed in what to do. There had to be a reason for wearing these garments? How ever fancy and comfortable. Actually, there was that last detail of my suit, I soon was to learn. Going over my head, leaving me sealed off of the world? Only now, I had found myself on all fours.

If you saw me before, you never would have guessed what I was to look like. What ever the purpose, I do look, and feel more like a doe, then anything else. Why would she want me to look like a doe? She just never told me.
“Follow me, please!” she told me, and I was on her heel.
Just following her, to what ever place she was taking me. From what I gathered, it is the final details that makes out the looks.

The fact that the looks of the suit was to capture my sense of self, moulding my self image, came as something of the chock to me. Just never quite realised it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, note that this is in excentric british english, not a bastard american english.
aside from that, I hope you can still enjoy the story.