Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

Busy:

I had seen several girls, and entire bus load of them, enter the barn. All dressed up in identical suits. Just like the one I wear, that's what they wear too. Like me, they were given the same 'boot's. Looking as if they were walking in high heels, but at closer examination, they're on their toes, just like ponies. Actually, they're on all fours, like ponies. Box by box filled up. One pony in each.

My job to feed them all. No complaints from me, I like working with ponies. Am I lucky to be the one girl feeding them all? Or are they the lucky once, whom I'm to work hard to feed? I'm carrying hay for several dozen ponies to feed. The oats alone is an entire bucket full, several pounds of it.

Thankfully, I don't need to carry the water, gallons for each and every pony. Box by box, I close the doors, as the pony is inside. At least I can rest, once I had filled the last box with hay and oats, according to what the specific pony was due. This was but the first day, and I know more ponies are due to arrive. This barn is far from filled.

Maybe she will hire more girls, to feed them? Happily watching as the ponies munch, slowly chewing. Then heading for my room.