Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

Alone:

She had led me out, into the forest. There she had left me alone. For a moment, I did feel lonely. Dressed up like this, I hope it is another deer to be the first to find me. Or I'd be a tasty snack, for whom ever picked up my scent, and my trail? Not exactly expecting her back, any time soon, I soon was trotting further along the trail.

I did not feel like staying in a single place for too long. Sniffing the air from time to time. Avoiding the surprise encounters. Constantly looking up, to see where I am, and what's around. Listening in, to know who was where. A few squirrels, then the mouse, a duck. Such was what I saw. Nothing to fear, but none to be a companion.

First, I had bitten off a few twigs, eating something. Leaving her a mark to say where she had left me. Only then, now I don't really leave all that much behind.

Some time later, I felt a scent, a doe. She wasn't alone, she had someone with her. I clearly could hear. Still, I did not stop, just yet. Feeling an urge, trotting on, for a few more minutes. Now she's out of site. That's when I saw him, the stag. I could feel his eagerness.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally got around to get this chapter up, so I hope you enjoy where this is leading.