Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

My Stag:

Just that, when I thought I had been left, to be alone, a scent hit me. Someone had been on this trail, not all that long ago? Quite recently, in fact, by the scent. The scent did excite me, I had to follow the trail to where it would take me. Only that wasn't quite as far as I could have feared. On the other side of a clearing, just behind a large grove, I finally could see what I had followed.

A stag, mainly red, with off while fur on his belly. As he turns my way, I can clearly see his green eyes. For some reason, he doesn't move away. As if he was waiting for me. Had the suit masked my original scent? Or had I simply come down wind from him? Slowly moving towards him, in hope not to startle him.

With every step, I come closer to him. Feeling a stirring inside. There is no escaping what I feel, I have to have a whiff of him. Or to be exact, I need him to mount me now. Isn't that how a stag does? Feeling as if he had been there, for my benefit?

After a while, he actually approach me, slowly, but very determined. Standing muzzle to muzzle, taking in scents. Then he moved around me. Stopping, taking in more scents. What was he up to? Then he abruptly mounted me, got all the way. His fore legs hugging me tightly from behind. For a moment, he just stand there, slowly hugging me. Then I can feel him entering me. Not sure how long, my sense of time blown away by the moment. I love every instant of it. Only then, the moment had to end, we both knew it. Then he was off of me. Yet, he did not exactly leave.

I realise he had more important matters on his mind. His head back down on the ground, gracing. With that, I guess I'm his? Not that it really bothered me. What if this had been the purpose I had been sent here, from the very start? I had gone here, to see him. Just that I had not known, untill I first saw him, that is.