Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

Newly Dressed Pony:

I had just slipped into the suit. That's when I had the time to look closer, I had a selection of choices. It's not a matter of where I'm going, or what I'm going to do. Just how I'm going to look, apparently.

I'm wearing the suit she had given me, it's a rather enjoyable red suit. That part is going well with me. What I'm to choose, is the colouration of my boots, right now. Which's the excitment to me.

For a moment, I had been considering black hooves, then thinking better of it, gold would be more in line with my personality, wouldn't it. Then I realised, that's what she had already given me. Even if there was a black set, along with my choice.

I pick up the right one, holding it in my hands, for but a moment, before slipping my foot into it. Surprised, just how tight it is, yet how well it does fit me. Once I had pulled it all the way up, I pick up the next, then slip my foot into it,all the way. With that, I can once more stand evenly on both feet, securely on the floor. Even if feet, would be a bit off? As I look down, I can see, I'm standing on a pair of hooves, both the golden I had chosen.

Looking at what had been passed for gloves, obviously matching my boots, yet, I slip my right hand in, pulling it all the way up, this far, I had no problems here. Then I pick the other, holding it momentarily, slipping my hand into it. Only now, there is no way out of the gloves, and thus, neither is it with the boots.

From here, I went out of the room, looking around, for the short instant, before I spotted her once more. With that, she urged me on, towards, what I have to do, the purpose for my stay. My work, which's what I had been paid for.