Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

My Choice:

I had chosen the red suit, it's metallic bloody red. There are other colours to choose from, only this is my choice. My suit does look a bit on the tight side, and the material is very thick. It's slick, slippery to the touch. The glistering outer surface is slippery to my eyes too. Since I'm wearing it, that's not my problem? That's what I told myself, as I hold it in my hands.
The instructions clearly stated that I was to slip in through the entrance in the neck. I barely can get a foot in, by the looks of it. Just never felt it was any point in arguing. She had already left me to my devices. I can't go home, not now. What a shame, to go home as a failure? Not even managing to put on the suit, required to handle the ponies? The shame, the shame, the shame, I can't even breath it to myself. I fear my father would beat me to death, on site? Either way, I want to see the gorgeous ponies I had been promised.

To my surprise, the right foot slipped in, eagerly enough. As if the suit actually wanted me inside. Or is it simply swallowing me whole? The tightness isn't all that bad. I feel my foot slipping down, inch by inch, past the hips, and down the leg. Till I feel it hit the bottom, and my toes had slipped into place. As my left foot slipped down, through the slippery passage, same as my right just had.

She did not spare expenses on a first rate lube, did she? The inside of the thick rubber suit certainly is wet and slippery. What ever lube it is, and what it could possibly be based on? For a moment, it did feel very thick, even squishy to the touch. Even if I had to say it does feel unexpectedly warm. Just that pleasant warm, not overly hot. Most of this feeling soon evaporated, as I slipped further into the suit.

As both my feet had hit the end of the line, I pulled it up by hand. Slipping both hands in, into the suit, easily. Guess I was just a little bit surprised? Even if the suit is just over my waist, which's the narrowest spot. Slowly raising my hands up towards the sky, feeling the suit slipping into place. My fingers all slipped in into their respective places on their own. I did not have to guide them, or adjust the positioning of the suit.

What finally struck me, is how well sculpted the details are. Not only do I see my toes, and my nibbles. I can clearly see my nails. Even if I was confused over the length I thought I had cut them down to, before I came over. Since I'm sure, I had cut them down to well below the inch? Still, I can see no hint of nails on my toes? The contrast is making me even more confused. Not that I had ever cared that much for either my toes, or the toe nails.

Sitting down, I noticed she had placed something inside my room. Just to the side of my door. I had not noticed before now, had not heard a single noise.