Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

Completing the Suit:

Maybe this should explain a few details? She had given me a pair of boots, looking almost as a pair of thigh high stockings. Aside from that special detail. At the end of the stocking, if that's what it was, I can see, what clearly look like a hoof. Without a thought, I slip the boots on. Looking down at the glistering black hooves. Standing before a full body mirror.

Finally, I now see the silver shoes under my hooves. At this point, I can't even feel I'm wearing the suit. Just the two boots. There was no lube inside of them, though. Maybe there was no need, since both the suit, and the insides of the boots are smooth. Just like rubber is known to be. I tentatively pulled the right boot off, only to realise, it readily came off of my foot. Feeling nude? I soon slipped the boot right back on. Taking a few steps, feeling the grip holding me in place. Hearing the sound of genuine hooves. That was at least my impression. To stand on my toes wasn't much of a problem, since the boots readily supports the pose excellently.

I had been given not just one pair of gloves, but an entire selection. What was I to choose? Ending up with a pair that made my hands look, as if I wore no gloves. I can even see my glass clear nails, as they would have looked. Shiny, just the way I had always liked them to be. Seems as if she gave me freedom, and a firm hand, all in one move. I love that. Just that I can't put my finger to the exact feeling, or put words to how I feel. Since the gloves are, just like the boots, I did not check if they were to come off.

Maybe the fact that I had such a large selection of choices, did make me feel more secure too. From what I saw, there were two basic types of gloves, the human, and the equine once. Not sure what the choices would signify, yet I enjoyed it. Maybe I should try the other gloves later. Seems like an exciting idea to me. Naturally, the gloves are matched, so that I can wear either equine, or human gloves in the same colours.

Mainly it is the hooves and nails that comes in different colours. Even if the hoof gloves came with socks in white too. Red, Clear and black hooves, and nails, I had found. Which is fine by me. I had not hoped for anything more. Even if I had the option to ask for it.

Since she obviously does wear a hood. She may desire me to wear it too. Later, I imagined. What she had not slipped me now, is a saddle in black. That already lay on the side of my bed. For now, I leave it there. Just looked close enough, to see that it came with the option to attach saddle bags. Which'd be my only way of carrying something with me. Aside from what ever I hold in my hands. If I chose these gloves? Which, at the time, I had.