Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

Of To Work:

The stables are easy to find, a path takes me there. Another path, leads to the lake. Which's the way I had come from, as I arrived here, earlier. Following the path to the stables, opening the door. It's a rather small back door, it seems, as I enter the large building. Just like the building was made of stone, on the outside, here, it's wooden panels.

I like the feeling of this building. Strong, yet intimate. Never had I seen a building with such contrasts. What the building would mean to me, I had jet to discover. Just like I would have to learn, what my choices would take me, how they were to change my life. I had chosen to go here. Then I had chosen what to wear. I could have made other choices, and had an entirely different life, then what I had just embarked upon.

Only now, these last choices, pulled me away from who I had been, and what I had been. I may not know that yet. It's not just the way it pulled me away from family and friends, my home and everything I knew. I can not return to that life, even if I was to choose to do so. Choosing to go here, is permanent. This very building depict what my life is to be like. Inner softness, caring for me, the outer hardness, holding me in place.

I can clearly hear the noises from the hooves. My hooves. A distinct neigh like giggle escaping me, as I hear myself walking in, into the stables. By now, it is evident, I've been the first to arrive. There are no ponies here, just yet, are there? Since I'm first, I got the honour to prepare it for everyone else. All the ponies.

For now, ignoring both the right and the left door. She had not instructed me, regarding them, so I left them alone for now. Sticking with the centre door, only to spill out, into the centre of the stables. Silent, since I'm alone. How many ponies would arrive today, she had not said. Maybe she did not know? A slide door, into every box, the home for a pony.