Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

Preparations:

For a moment, I stand in the middle of the cross roads. The path is ten feet wide. Should be more then enough room, for two ponies to meat, even if they're guided by a girl at her side. A girl, just like me, that is. I enter the first box to the right.

Only to find a stone floor, polished to perfect smoothness. It is shiny, as if coated with glass? For a moment, I was fearing I'd slip, but apparently, my hooves are sticking to the floor nicely. I look around, only to find the wooden walls bare. To the right, I can find a large package, containing the decorations for this box. I break the seal, only to find out, what's inside. This would be the components, to make up her furniture? Seems as if they're supposed to go with her right side, just inside of the door?

Good thing, I chose these gloves, the hooves would have made it impossible to complete this task. Inside the container, I find everything I need. Three square plates, they are to be part of the frame. I place the first on the floor, then the next up against the inner wall. The third, towards the forwards wall. First now, I realise, what the whole in the wall was for. A square bucket fitted into the forwards wall, designed to hold her oats. Apparently, there is a small sample sack in the package. I spill these contents into the bucket. With that, the pony will be eager to find her home. The middle spot, that's where to place the salt stone groove. I find the metallic object, fitting the description, then press it up into position. This would be the part to hold the highest position. Finally, the bucket for water. I found it, in the container, and pressed it up into the wall in the corner. There is a plate in the bottom of the bucket, regulating the flow of water. On top of the bucket, is a pipe to hock up for water supply. Finally notice the hose, hanging from overhead. I pull it down, and hock it into the bucket. Pressing the plate in the bucket, controlling its working.

Only to feel the cool water flowing over my fingers till I let go. The bucket now ready for a pony. Something amiss? Ponies doesn't like to stay on rocks? Yet, for now, I'd have to leave the box as is. Looking up, I can see the light over the spot, where I had installed the corner. I can easily see into the buckets. The surfaces are all smooth, easy to maintain hygienic? To the left, is where I imagine the pony would stand, revealing herself. Aside from the light just over the buckets in the corner, there is a more diffuse light for the entire space of the box. Should give comfortable light for both the pony, and who ever is to operate the box? I'd imagine that'd be me?