Pony Girl's Rubber Farm

Girls:

I had been to town, and picked up three girls today. They all seemed most eager to come with me. The work on my farm, really did make them excited. If I had not known better, maybe I had said they were drooling? Should make sure, they'll enjoy themselves enough, never to contemplate leaving. Even if I have my very own means to ensure that.

Now, as we were finally arriving, I had just opened the door for them. They soon spill out, eager to get to work.
“Don't forget to strip!” I reminded them.
Since they did not know the consequences of failing to strip first. Not just that the clothes would be lost. These could cause a terrible itch, for one. Hope I need not see that. Just don't like to sound like a nag, pointing out every last detail. Slowly following the girls in, as they're moving towards their respective suits. For some reason, they had all chosen a glistering black suit. I could clearly see them, as they slip into them. Either they're just too busy to slip into their suits, or they did not care.

Eagerly, they slip into the suits. As they're about done, I hand them a pair of socks, just like the once the girls is wearing in her box. White socks. Only they all get the silver metallic hooves, this time. Since their suits are all the same design, all the three new, as well as my first, they slip on in much the same way. They're quite the joy to behold, both as they slip into the suit, and when they come to their feet. Or rather hooves. As they're about to finish, slipping into their socks, I offer them the three pairs of gloves. From what I could see, they haven't noticed their tails?

The first girl picked the gloves that match her hooves. The next, the gloves. Only one pair left, the cloven hooves. Just for the joy of it, I gave them one of each. I can see them slipping them on. Pondering, if I was to act on their choices. That's just that, I may consider asking them, why they chose what they chose. Just like I had expected, the gloves did fit them perfectly. Once they had all slipped them on, they came back out to me.

“To the stables!” I told the first girl.
She soon walked in, into the stables, and into the second box.
“You follow her, and makes certain all the ponies are fed.
And don't forget to check all the doors. No ponies are to escape!” I instructed her. She closed the second door, as she arrived. Reading the instructions on the doors, promptly started to feed the two ponies.

“You come with me!” I told the third girl, and I lead her to the pasture,
I had intended for her. Aside from the thick grasses, there are trees, lined up. Thick lines between them. These are the pony fences.