Status: We're back and the story is up and running:) Be sure to tell us what you think and as alwasy subscribe!

Lips of Trashed and Broken Dreams

Jimmy

--Adalyn—
I found it really cute that Brian was so nervous about asking out Andee. Andee deserved to be with Brian. He would treat her right. At least I hope he will. After Brian walked back out of the kitchen Zack had pulled me into a hug. The beer on his shirt made my shirt a little damp as well.

“Go change your shirt Baker.” I laughed.

“Oh shit I forgot.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. “Uh huh sure.” I said pulling out my shirt showing him where it had gotten my shirt wet. “Look what you did.” I joked.

He held his hands up in defense. “Sorry I’ll go change my shirt.” He said backing out of the kitchen. I just laughed and walked into the living room. Brian and Andee were smiling and having a good time so I was taking it that he had asked her and she said yes.

I walked over and sat down next to Jimmy. That guy was one funny dude. He always brightened up the room with some ridiculous joke or remark.

“Adalyn right?” He asked.

I nodded my head. “Yep.” I smiled.

“Nice to me you Lynn.” He smirked. I looked at him questionably.

“Did you just call me Lynn?”

He nodded. “Adalyn’s too much to say. Especially when you get drunk.”

I just laughed and shook my head. I turned and looked at Andee. She smiled a rather large smile and turned and looked at Brian. Zack came walking back into the living room.

“Better?” He asked.

I nodded. “Yep.”

“So Jimmy you have officially met Adalyn now?” Zack looked at the rather tall guy.

He nodded. “Her name’s not Adalyn though it’s Lynn.”

“Why Lynn?”

He shrugged his shoulders.

“Well I’m going to get a beer. You want one?” Zack asked me.

I nodded. “Sure. Thank you.” He walked out and Brian was right after him.

“Andee are you and him dating yet?” I asked.

“Don’t talk your gushy girl talk around me.” Jimmy said playfully.

“I got to know though.” I laughed.

“Yes they’re dating. Brian finally got the balls to ask her.” He looked at me. I laughed.

“You’re gonna be my best friend, you know that?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “I’m everyone’s best friend.” He laughed.

“Conceited.” I joked.

“Can I talk now?” Andee laughed.

I looked at her and smiled. “Yes.”

“Yes Brian did ask me out and yes we are dating but Jimmy I’m not going to get all gushy about it.” She laughed.

Zack and Brian walked back in with some beers and handed them to me and Andee. We both looked at each other and smiled. This was going to be a fun night.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was just a little cute adorable filler ^_^ Sorry about the lack of updating. I, syntastically_summer, have suffered a massive case of writer's block.

But I hope you enjoy :) Thanks for commenting and subscribing.