Status: We're back and the story is up and running:) Be sure to tell us what you think and as alwasy subscribe!

Lips of Trashed and Broken Dreams

Announcements

--Andee---
"So you're going on tour?" I asked Brian. I couldn't help but frown. I didn't want him and the guys to leave. He looked kind of sad as well.

"It's not for another month or two..." He said softly, putting both of his hands on my hips and pulling me close to him. I smiled at his touch. I always did. And wrapped my arms around his neck. He made fun of me for being so giddy when he kissed me, all the time. Now he looked at me adoringly. It had been almost a month of us being together now, and by together I mean together almost all day everyday, and he still gave me butterflies and made me blush.

"You're so cute, baby!" He cooed. I laughed. But I could feel my cheeks getting warm. Oh no! I thought it would go away by now. I guess not. It only made me smile more. My cheeks hurt! There was something about Brian... I liked him much more than I could admit. I thought of Zacky and Adalyn... they had been getting cozy too, lately. It was super adorable. I wonder if he asked her out already... That's when Brian placed a soft kiss on my lips. Soft. But different. Because right after he did it, he backed up and dropped his arms.

I brought mine to his shoulders. "What's wrong?" I asked, letting go and sitting down on the steps of Adalyn's and my apartment. He shrugged and shook his head. I admired his hair, which he'd dyed black again, and had grown out a bit. His chocolate eyes were far away. "Brian?" I called quietly. He was spaced out. But after a moment, he smiled at me and sat down, leaning his head on my shoulder. I played with his hair absent-mindedly, wondering what was up.

---Brian---
Matt had announced the news earlier today. We were going on our first big tour! A six month tour around the country and Europe. We were finally starting to live our dream. But I knew that would meaning leaving the girls. Well, except Val. And Michelle... I wanted Andee to come with me. I wished she could, so much. But that wasn't the problem. I knew I could call her everyday, if she didn't come, and fly her out a few times when I was able. But I hadn't told her about Michelle. Or the fact that she'd be coming with us.

I wanted her to stay home, but she was Val's sister and our friend. The thought of her made painful memories resurface. I shoved them down. Andee was talking to me. I sat down next to her and leaned my head on her shoulder. She stayed quiet. I didn't want her to worry. I liked her too much. But I wondered what she would think. And if it was the right time to tell her, or if I should wait. Where was Jimmy when I needed him?