Status: Completed

What the Hart Wants

Alice in DungeounLand

Rapping woke me. Gentle almost hesitant rapping at the door.
DOOR!
I have a door?
I have a door!
Happiness swept through me. I was finally semi-normal!
“Rory,” a voice accompanied the gentle tapping. “Rory, breakfast is ready.” The was a long pause as I attempted to stand up and let out a long huge stretch. A contented sigh passed my lips as I let happiness spread through me.
I am a normal girl.
“We’d really like you to join us in the main house, whenever you’re ready.” Mrs. Buckley called through the door.
“I’ll be right there!” I said joyously unable to keep the smile off my face.
She couldn’t see me, because I have a door! There is a door keeping her from seeing me. I can do anything in here! This is a guest room, but I’ve already had more freedom than I ever had at “home”. I could dance in here! I could walk around naked in here! No one would know because I’m behind a CLOSED DOOR!
You never know what you’ve missed until you are reacquainted with it. I never knew having a door would make me this happy!
Searching through the pile of donated clothes of Mrs. Buckley I slipped on the most effortless. Joyously noticing the boys threw in their gamer tees.
Slipping on some my shoes from yesterday I made my way to the main house.
“You lying betraying whore!” a voice called from behind me.
I froze unable to move, let along think.
“You betrayed your god, your husband!” Peters grabbed hold of my hair, yanking me into him. “You really made a mistake here kiddo,” he whispered into my ear, “thinking that they’d be able to keep you safe.”
I tried to scream but no sound came out, my lungs stung with need but I was unable to do anything.
“You are mine,” he whispered as my world turned black.
“Lorelei,” a voice called in the fog. “Lorelei get up!” the voice was stern, but overwhelmingly terrified.
“Kara?” I asked, finding my voice hoarse and horrible dry. The Sahara desert seemed to take up resident in my throat, perhaps even in my eyes. I tried to open them but they just wouldn’t budge.
I lifted my arm only to find I was unable to move it.
“Shh, he’ll hear you,” Kara warned, “I was afraid he killed you.” She said with a relieved sigh, “I’m so happy you are okay.”
“I can’t move my arms,” I felt the panic seeping up through me as I kicked out my legs to find they were practically dangling.
“You’re arms are chained up,” she replied. “Can’t you see?”
“No,” I replied with a sob. “Why can’t I see?” I asked, feeling the chains now as my body began to tremble rapidly.
“Shh,” she urged, “if he hears you-” she stopped, as if shuddering. “Pretend your out as long as you can, Lorelei. Pastor Peters is a very cruel man.” Though her voice was in a whisper. I could feel the urgency in it. Truth seeping through every syllable.
“I’ve only been gone a day,” she whispered, but though it was a statement, it held a question.
“Yes,” I whispered through tight lips. My throat on fire and my eyes completely chalked with dirt. I wanted to cry. The F.B.I. was suppose to protect me. They promised that last night…
“Rory, I don’t want to be here anymore,” she said with a sob, causing me to shudder with her. “He’s mean, and I hurt so bad!” she whispered with childlike innocents.
“I love you Kara,” I whispered, feeling like that was the only thing I could give her.
“I love you too,” she said though tears, her voice heavy and weary. “He’s going to--”
“Ah-ah-ah,” his voice thick and husky, but completely unmistakable. Pastor Tom Peters. “Don’t spill the secrete just yet, you know better Diana.” Cold covered my eyes, and though I tried to jerk away his calloused big hand grabbed hold of my head. “Now, now, now, Alice, don’t fight your husband. Especially when he’s trying to help you,” he tisked, and though I wanted to, I kept still. “There try opening them now,” he ordered. I did so.
I could see! And suddenly I didn’t want to see anymore. I was in a dungeon. A DUNGEON! Dark dank and things I don’t even want to know what they are hung from walls. Fear. Pure unadulterated fear went through me and my core.
“They’re gonna think we left. That we went so so far away. But we didn’t, we’re here, and now you will be my wife. And Diana is your sister. Your sister wife.” He gave a sick wide smile. “And you Alice, my beautiful Alice will be all mine, like it should be!”
“I’m not Al-Alice,” I whispered tenderly.
BANG!
My body arched forward as all my air exited my lungs. My arms pulled painfully and my body trembled as my body retched.
Pain. My arms pulled taut and painful while my stomach radiated pain throughout all my limbs. My hair tingled with the immense pain. And I couldn’t stop myself from retching out nothing, over and over again.
Tears fell and there was nothing I could do.
“Your name is ALICE. Alice Phelps, and that is your sister Diana Puckett. I am your husband of a year, Jason Phelps. Got it?” His voice was booming and sever. I couldn’t help but cower into the very painfully cold wall.
Glancing down upon myself I found myself practically naked. Oh gosh! I began trembling even more so, gasping in air. Finding air and gladly accepting them into my lungs. Thankful that they would take the air now.
I was wearing just panties… Kara was--
OH gawd. Bile rose again as I took in Kara. Covered in dirt and grime with deep gashes etched all up and down her thighs. She was wearing panties too, but they were-- tears stung my eyes as I forcefully looked away.
She’d been here just one day. How could--?
Peter or Phelps boomed what sounded like miles away as my mind raced the horrors I was bound to face.
A sharp sting graced my cheek as I was torn from the wall across from me. The wall with evil toys dangling down.
“What is your name?” he screamed. My mouth tasted like blood, and my body felt cold. I was going to die here. “WHAT! IS! YOUR! NAME!” he screamed, his cold blue eyes staring into my shriveled soul.
“L-” his hand raised and I quickly changed my tune, “Alice. Alice Phelps.”
“Good girl,” he said with a toothy grin. He grabbed my chin, “I knew you were the right choice,” he said, before forcing my lips against his. He forced my mouth open and gave me a rough firm kiss. Tears tumbled down as his hands did things to my exposed body.
“Well,” he said abruptly stopping everything, “I’m sure you two can behave well enough for an hour or two.” He turned to Diana taking out a small set of keys. Keys that looked normal! Keys that went to the car, the house and oh yeah the dungeon chamber! He freed Kara, letting her drop to the floor. “I expect you to behave while I’m gone.” He gave his toothy grin before turning on his heel and practically skipping away.
He opened the door and though I tried so desperately hard to, I could not see the outside. I searched for a window sadly finding none. The walls were like cinder-block and though it was a very bright room, the lights were heavily guarded with metal mesh surrounding them.
It truly was a dungeon.
“Kara!” I gasped finding her still lying on the floor. “Kara, are you okay?” I asked. Trying so hard not to let the pain in my wrists and arms hinder me.
“Haven’t you heard?” she asked bitter and weak, “my name isn’t Kara anymore. I’m Diana Puckett.” She turned toward me, her once energetic green eyes hollow with dark circle surrounding them. “And it seems I’m only alive to serve my sister’s husband when you are unable.” She crawled to a bucket in the corner of the room. “This is our loo sister,” she screamed in anger. “And this, this is our entertainment room!” she screamed motioning to the tiny dingy twin bed in the center of the room. I tried to ignore the straps at the corners. “This is our life now, Alice,” she spoke the name with sever hate.
She did her business in the bucket and crawled her way back toward me. “He lets you out every once and a while. And there is no way out. I think we’re underground but I’m not sure.” She spoke as if she hadn’t seen anyone for months, not just a day. “However when you get out, you’ll find it impossible to move. You’ll have to crawl like me.”
“I think he drugs us?” she said trying so hard to make sense of what was going on. “Because I’m almost sure it isn’t just one day. You were out for a very long time,” she then crawled toward the bed, resting her head on the very corner of the thing. “He rapes you, and if you miss behave the punishment is sever.” She held up her arms tears in her eyes.
“I thought things were bad before hand,” her arm held long deep old scars, “I’d do this to remove the pain,” she said in a voice so quiet, as if a whisper, “I’d think about everything and wish I’d die, and I’d get close too,” she tried to stand using the bed as a way to hold her up.
“But I want to live,” she slowly walked toward the toys on the wall grabbing hold of a very large, very heavy sort of blunt s&m(sex and masochistic) sort of hammer thing. She dragged it toward me, “I want to live and I need you there too!”
She crossed the room toward me, raising the hammer with all her strength and swung it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are getting darker now, and I'm pretty sure it is almost to a close. Will they survive? I honestly am not too sure. I would love feedback to anything you'd want to mention, and I am trying to keep things to a minimum gore.
My sister wasn't sure about the s&m thing, so I had to throw that out there. I though it being in a fairly top hit song would explain it. Oh well.