Status: Completed

What the Hart Wants

With Dean playing Halo

Though she attempted to calm and sooth me, her beings so frighteningly close was make me feel uncomfortable and awkward. I didn’t find solace nor comfort in her being so close nor was the couple any comfort as they handed me water.
I attempted to stand and go but none allowed me the space.
“No, no, you mustn’t move,” the woman said closely followed by her man who handed me a granola bar. “You need to stay still, There are many wounds on you, and you shouldn’t move.”
“I have to save K-Kara,” I urged trying so very hard to remain strong so they would know I meant business. “He’s going to hurt her! I have to sa-ave her!” I was sobbing now. Big fat tears pour down my face threatening to drown me in my sorrows. She saved me, again. And I just ran.
And I just ran?
After everything she has done for me? My lungs ached and I hurt as I recalled.
“OH my gawd! Alice!” just the name made me shiver, and it wasn’t till I saw him that I realized how screwed I am. “There you are!” he screamed making his way cross traffic toward me. He face held shock and worry but those eyes! Those icy blue eyes held what pain I would have if anything were to happen.
He raced forward and I tried to stand and run. I had to run!
He scooped me up before my feet could even turn to run. He gave me a gentle squeeze as he spun round, “Play along or she dies,” he whispered so quietly into my ear. I was hoping I didn’t hear that, but when he placed me down I saw it in his eyes. He’d kill her. I had to go back.
“Oh my god!” he began cupping my cheek. “Thank you for all your help,” he grabbed hold of my arm and led me away.
“Where are you going, police will be here any moment!” someone called out.
He paused and I held my breath. “I know, and they are well informed of the situation.” He tugged me cross the traffic with ease before turning around to continue, “Alice is an escaped patient, and we’re all just thankful that nothing occurred form her disappearance.”
“But-but..”
“Well thank you so very much!” he yelled dragging me to a dark SUV. Tenderly he helped me in before slipping in himself and driving away.
“I can’t believe you!” he screamed, angry and loud. “You left your sister and ran half naked in the freeway!” Like scolding a child he drove off, getting as far away as possible. “We’re going to have to move now. And I think your name will have to be changed too.” He mused as I cringed inwardly. Of course we’d move. He was probably at the house getting ready to book it too.
“I cannot believe how selfish you are!” he screamed, sending me a backhand. The pain blinded me as my already fat lip throbbed and I could taste blood. “You are starting to prove unworthy!” he screamed, causing me to cringe even more so. “Our love is to be more than that!” he screamed, “We are suppose to be happy, and revel in our love!”
“Diana isn’t suppose to be my first choice! You are! You and your sweet eyes. Your sweet smile. Your adorable curls. You are to be mine! And yet you leave me with her!” Hesitantly I peeked and witnessed tears fall from his eyes. “The only reason why I kept her was for you! I knew you would want her there with you! You would want people to know that you are both sisters!”
Silence filled the car as we turned a corner. I was no longer paying attention to anything. None of it mattered anyway. Kara needed me to be there for her.
“Why did you do that?” he asked as we slowed. “Why did you hurt me?” his voice was quiet, almost a whisper as he wiped his tears hurriedly with a hand. “I would never have hurt you if you didn’t hurt me.” He place a hand on my knee, gently, almost tenderly. “I love you.”
I tried so very hard to hold back the tears. He was insane. He was absolutely bonkers.
“You can sleep in my bed tonight,” he assured quietly, rubbing his hands tenderly up and down my bare knee and lower thigh. “You wont have to go back to the dungeon anymore, so long as you promise not to hurt me ever again.”
He was insane.
He was insane and more than capable of causing pain to Kara.
“I won’t ever hurt you again,” I whispered my voice hoarse and weak. “I promise.” My promise was to Kara, but he seemed to take it to heart. I promise you, Kara that I will never be the cause for your pain again.
Taking a deep breath I gave my captor a smile. I would do this for her. I would live for her, and I would make sure he never hurt her again.
He gave me a smile and pulled me to him, kissing the top of my head. “I was thinking, perhaps when we’ve settled things a bit more, we could get married like we were suppose to?”
“Okay,” I replied trying so very hard not to show my shock.
“I know you wanted a big wedding, but I think with the church failing we’re going to have to make due with perhaps a third of the budget.” Giving a nod I zoned back to what I need to do. I would have to be his everything. His wife, and partner. His well mannered slave. I would be anything he would need me to be, and then maybe one day, he’d let Kara go? Maybe if I did everything he wouldn’t need Kara anymore and she could escape?
Escaping didn’t seem to matter much when he found you before anyone could really help anyways. So why ever bother again?
Resolute in my fate, I placed my hand on his . “I am sorry.”
He entered the house following so closely behind that my body hairs stood on end and my heart throbbed with immense pain into my chest. My body like a zombie, unable to move freely. Like all the life in my bones were sucked out.
In a way they were, weren’t they?
Kara’s face was pale and drawn as I walked into the dungeon. She glanced up, her eyes landing on me. She began sobbing uncontrollably.
“Now, Lorelei has agreed to behave and to never run away again. And now that she has been seen I believe I’m going to have you go undercover for quiet some time.” He mused and made his way to the chains on the wall, “I’m going to have to take these down,” he gave a smile, toying with them. “I don’t think I’ll need these anymore.” He gave a laugh, eyeing Kara’s legs. “I’m pretty sure you’ll both behave. However that doesn’t change the mistakes you did today.”
With that he grabbed hold of my hair, dragging me to the little cot like bed. Tears poured from my face as my mind raced to what was going to happen.
“Please,” I begged, “I am- oh gawd- please- not like this!”
I couldn’t breathe and I couldn’t think more than those simple questions. Over and over again as tears pulled on me and rips tore into the tee.
My hands found themselves strapped onto the bed and I knew what was happening I forced myself to focus on anything else. Anything else under the world.
This is happening, I cannot deny that. I cannot deny that this body is being violated in ways that love is suppose to do. I cannot deny that the pain is excruciating.
But this isn’t me. No this is not me. I’m at the Buckley’s house. Flirting with Dean all the while kicking ass in Halo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such a long wait! Real life is beginning to cause havoc in my life at the present time. I'm fixing up my new house in hopes of making it my home. But you don't care about my problems. I will truly work on updating more often but this should be coming to a close in the next few chapters! Hope you're all staying with me!