Vampire Hunter

Chapter 1:Lady Em

"Ok,place your hands on the core of the targets thiegh's"coach Sherve said.I did what he asked and placed my hands on the thieghs of the dummy.I felt coach Sherve come close up behind me and an hand on my shoulder.

"Now,bend your knee and---"

I did'nt wait for him to finish.I quickly shoved my knee in the stomach of the dummy,with a hard force,that I actually felt it left the grip of my hands and fly and hit our gym wall.

"Good job"Coach said.A few moments later I heard applauses behind me.Lifting my hands over my head I pulled my cloth that was covering my eye's of and turn around.My classmate's were sitting criss-crossed on the gym floor looking at me.Their brown/blue eye's watching my every move.

Clasping my hands together and bowing my head,I walked of the matt,and made my way over to my friend Josh,who was texting on his phone.

"Hey"I said.Josh was typing rapidly on his phone,his finger's moving in an unnatural manuver.I looked over his shoulder's to see who he was texting to.Then smiled once I caought the name.

"So you Chole officialy girl-friend/boy-friend."

Josh looked at me,then back at his phone,and quickly closed it.

"No,uh,I was just..."

I sighed.

"No need to explain yourself.I already know whats up."

"You do?"

"Yea,I know how you and Chole are hiding your relationship from me.Its no big biggy."

Josh let out a sigh of relife,as if what I had just said was a good thing.

"Good"he said.

Josh then looked up at the front of the room.Where Sherve was now instructing a redheaded girl,that looked about 14,how to use a stake.

"Hey,is'nt that the tranfer student from L.A."Josh mumered.

I looked up at the scene before me closely.The girl now had both her hands around the stake and had it pressed agianst the dummies chest.Her red hair fell lumonisly over the black cloth that covered her eye's.Giving her hair that light glow.

"Yea"I said,"she is."

Josh did'nt have anything else to say after that.Instead he raised his eye-brows,and a few seconds later,his phone ringed.Playing a loud Rihanna song wich I believe was,'Rude Boy.'

Everyone around us turned and looked at him,and coach Sherve stoped the lesson while the girl pulled the cloth over her head.I quickly hit Josh in the leg,hard.

"Josh"I hissed.

He shrugged and looked around.

"Sorry"he said.

Coach Sherve had his arms folded over his chest,and was glaring at Josh from across the room.His jaws set.

"Josh,is that your phone ringing"Coach said,it did'nt really sound more like a question,but as a statement.

Josh looked down at his Blackberry touch and swore.
"Shit,its Chole"he half-whispered.

"Josh!"Coach Sherve shouted.

Josh looked back at coach,and put on a half smile.

"Yes...sir"Josh said.

I looked over at our coach just as he unfolded his arms.Then stook out one of his hands and gestured it.

"You know the rule..."

Josh hesitated,I could see tha look in his eye's as he stared back down at his phone.
Wich was the look of desire.

Desire because he loved the phone so much,that it would ache him to give up.Especially when he had just got it yesturday.Thats what you get when you have a girl-friend,I thought.

A loud sigh broke through the room,and everyone looked up the red headed girl.Now that the cloth was of her face,I could finally see it more clarer.

Like any red head,she had freckle's.But not to much that it covered her her whole face.Just enough that it covered her nose
♠ ♠ ♠
not done..