Status: Brief Hiatus - I'm Moving!

I'm Alive

Amara always knew that she was the daughter of Zeus. Her mother kept her away from anything Greek or Camp Half-Blood related for her entire life. After the battle for Olympus against Kronos ended, her mother allowed Amara to go to Camp Half-Blood, so Amara and her mother moved from Michigan to New York for Amara’s hero training.

At camp she meets other demigods, and everyone acts friendly and doesn’t give Amara any trouble. Amara grows a crush on the famous Percy Jackson as the two develop a good friendship, but there is another friend of Amara’s who has feelings for her.

A few weeks into Amara’s stay at Camp, Eris, the Goddess of Chaos and Hate, becomes angry with Zeus. She steals the key to the Olympian Armory, throwing it onto an uncharted island. Zeus sets a mission for demigods to retrieve the key, but who is brave enough to stand up against Eris and try to stop her?

*Amara's character as well as Derek's is Kasey's (Tada It's Me!); Layla's is mine.
Title from the song of the same name by Becca.
  1. Chapter 1
    Amara arrives at Camp Half-Blood and meets Layla and her friends.
  2. Chapter 2
    Amara begins her training.
  3. Chapter 3
    Amara begins sword training with Percy and the two get to be a bit close.
  4. Chapter 4
    A very intense game of Capture the Flag.
  5. Chapter 5
    After goofing off for the morning, Amara and some of her friends receive their quest.
  6. Chapter 6
    Amara, in her anxiety attack, opens up to Layla, Derek and Percy.
  7. Chapter 7
    As Amara begins packing, a real-life nightmare occurs for the relationship of a friend of hers.
  8. Chapter 8
    As a result of the breakup and Amara's stress, friends argue and things become awkward.
  9. Chapter 9
    Welcome aboard!
  10. Chapter 10
    Amara tries to settle the tension between her and her friends on their first day of sailing.
  11. Chapter 11
    The voyage continues.
  12. Chapter 12
    The gang finally finds the island.
  13. Chapter 13
    As the four explore the jungles on the island, one of them goes mysteriously missing while a new complication arises.