I Wish I Could Be the One

Dear God

“Holy shit, that was the most amazing sex I have ever had.” He stated, rather proud of himself. Sweat was glistening off his forehead and shoulders, where I began licking at him. “Baby, that tickles…I am so fucking spent right now…what a night…” All of his built up conversation just rushed out of him at once.

“Hon, if you’re spent and hurt, you should really put me down.” As he still had me pinned against the wall.

“I will in a minute.” He mumbled as his dick was still slightly throbbing inside of me. “What were you trying to say before?”

I chuckled a little. “I was trying to ask you why you made me wait so long for this, had I known about your talent, I would have jumped you long ago, whether you liked it or not.”

“You were actually going to try and say all of that?” He laughed.

“Yeah, well obviously I only got the first two words out.”

“And I noticed you kept calling me God…thanks for that, even though it’s a little blasphemous.” He smirked.

“You little shit…shut up…I was at a loss for words, I’m sure God will understand.” I pouted. “Besides…I couldn’t get anything else out…you had me so out of my mind, that I wouldn’t have known what to call you anyway…Brian, Hanes, Haner, Syn, Gates, Synyster…Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky…the list just goes on and on, I went with the safe bet.” There…that’ll teach him to tease me.

“Dudes!!! I just heard her yell my name! She thinks he’s me!” Brian and I both broke out laughing as we heard Johnny on the other side of the door.

“In your dreams mother fucker.” Brian yelled back. “Oh, BeBe look…” He continued as he motioned to the mirror that he realized we could see each other in. “Did you have any idea how friggin’ sexy you look after you’ve had an orgasm?”

I just smiled and started nibbling on his ear a little.

“Jesus, I didn’t even realize how sexy I look after I’ve had an orgasm…” He said as he smirked at himself in the mirror.

“Not as sexy as you looked rolling around on the floor beating the shit out of that asswipe for me.” I replied sweetly.

“Um…that reminds me…I’m totally hurtin’ right now, I’m going to put you down…but I’ll put some paper towels on the floor first so you don’t have to touch it, ok?” He offered, as he winced a little.

“Hanes…you are my fucking hero, you know that?” I giggled. “But, honestly, we should probably run you over to the hospital.”

“Nah…I’ll be ok…you’re going to take care of me.” He smiled. “And Beebs, let’s make sure when we get back home, that we buy a house that has a bunch of mirrors on the walls and ceilings.” There he goes with the mirror thing again…he’s not conceited or anything though, huh?

“Hanes…we haven’t talked for days…you start a barroom brawl for me out of the blue…you fuck me senseless in the creepy bathroom…and now we’re buying a house when we get home? How have you connected all this so quickly?” I grinned, as I helped him with his jeans and belts.

“BeBe…you know we’re getting married…why waste anymore time thinking about it?” He shrugged nonchalantly.

“Shit…did fucking Gates just ask Berry to marry him?” Zacky snickered.

“What? Syn just asked my chica to marry him?” Jesus, even Val was outside the door…

“Hey!! Berry twins!! Gates just asked your sister to marry him!! Now that’s what I call pussy whipped boys!!” Jimmy yelled excitedly.

Brian’s face flushed with color once again. “Good God, those assholes are going to be the death of me, I swear.”

“Did you just ask me to marry you?” I stopped dead as I had just finished re-hooking my bra, and looked up at him.

“Well, I don’t know that I really asked. I just kind of stated it actually…like it’s a given.” He smiled sheepishly, as he adjusted my boobs so that they were popping back out of the top of my bra again. “And I like it better when they’re hanging out…” Referring to my boobs obviously. I wasn’t sure if I was suppose to inquire more about his ‘statement’ though, and just decided to drop it…but I continued to look at him questioningly.

He noticed the look on my face before I could turn away. “If you really want me to be all official about it, I will…but I’m not going to kneel down on this shitty floor, so you’ll have to wait until we go back out there…and even then you’ll probably have to help me back up, because the lameness is definitely starting to set in.” He continued on, referring to his battle wounds. “And, if you don’t mind, you’ll have to wait for an official ring too…because I can’t afford what you deserve, right now. But I will eventually, and it will be my first major purchase…I promise…well, that and the Beamer I’ve been wanting to get…and a house full of mirrors, of course…” Now he was just rambling, as it seemed like he was kind of nervous all of a sudden. I felt really bad; I didn’t want to make him feel like he was trapped or anything.

“Trust me…I know how ridiculous I sound right now…” Ah, he could read my expressions like a book. He knew me too well. “And I admit, marriage is the very last thing that I would have ever thought would enter my mind…and it’s not because I just had the best sex of my life…although, that is a plus…but this is how I genuinely feel. There will never be another woman in my life, who I could ever feel this way about, but you…and if I’m not mistaken…you feel the same way about me…so let’s just call it what it is, ok? Are you going to say anything, babe? Am I totally off base here? Do you just want to use me for sex? Because I’d be ok with that…I’m just kidding…BeBe? Say something…” He got so quiet, he was almost whispering. It’s not like I didn’t want to say anything I was just stunned. This was all very overwhelming.

“Well, Bri…um…yeah…I have dreamed about being your wife since…like…the second grade. But I was starting to resolve myself to the fact that it just wasn’t going to happen. I’m just in a state of shock…plus I think I might have a concussion or something, so I could also just be imaging this…” I knew that I was not going to be able to control the flow of my tears that suddenly sprang up. Brian immediately pulled me into him. “But, just for shits and grins…I am officially agreeing with your ‘statement’ and plan on holding you to it…so if you wake up tomorrow morning and decide that you’ve just made the biggest mistake of your life…it will be too late.” I half cried, half laughed into his chest. His heart was beating so fast, as he just ran his fingers through my hair

“I just don’t want to waste another day…not being with you…with you. Do you know what I’m saying? God, I sound like such an idiot.” He shuddered.

“But you’re my idiot now, Gates.” I smiled as I kissed his ever-growing swollen lips as gently as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wanted to take a minute, since I haven't before...and thank everyone who's left a comment, message, or subscribed. It means the world to me...

You're the best-est!!

Thanx - bunches! :)