I Wish I Could Be the One

No Girls Allowed...

SYN’S POV

“Dude…what the hell took you so long, we heard you upstairs at least an hour ago.” Zack complained, as I walked back into my music room

“Um…I had some-thing I had to take care of first.” I smirked.

“You mean…some-ONE…right?” Jimmy teased.

“Yeah, more like that.” I laughed.

“How is it…that you just all of a sudden stop everything you’re doing in the middle of a day…and go have sex?” Shads asked in bewilderment.

“Trust me, its not too difficult.” That was a stupid question.

“I can’t believe she still wants it, after having to deal with the army you’ve provided her with.” Jimmy seemed amazed.

“She’s a trooper…for sure. My girl still does me at least once a day.” I boasted.

“Everyday…you get laid…everyday?” Now it was Johnny’s turn to be amazed.

“Yeah.”

“How…more importantly…WHY?” Shads was obviously having a hard time wrapping his brain around this one.

“Because she’s hot for my body…has been since the 2nd grade.” I admitted. “Plus, I often like to get her pissed off, just a little…she’s always got something to prove then. It never fails.”

“Jesus…where do I buy your playbook?” Johnny wondered aloud.

“Don’t jump on that band wagon too soon, Little Dude…you have to be prepared for what comes with a sex life like that. See all Syn has to do is look at Bree and her belly grows…not to mention, some other things…sorry Brian…those tits are hard to miss, even when she’s not pregnant. Anyway, the moral of the story is…if you’re not careful with the skills…you could end up with a tribe, just like them.” Jimmy explained.

“It’s funny that you bring that subject up…” I grinned. Might as well tell them…they’ll figure it out the next time they see her anyway. “You know…when she’s pregnant…she does me two or three times a day. Just has to have it…when she wants it…any time of the day or night…like this afternoon for instance…” I stopped to see if any of them had caught on.

“Yeah, we knew what you were doing…you can’t walk by her without latching on to her…wait…what did you just say?” Shads stopped short, eyes wide.

“Well…see…she really wants a little girl…” I started.

“NO…NO…Syn…stop her! You DO NOT want a little girl…stop right there!!” Zack panicked.

“As I was saying…she really wants a baby girl. So…you know…I felt I should oblige her…cause I have 5 boys and all.” I continued on. “So she kind of convinced me that I should start on my new mission ASAP. As it turns out…once I got a better look at her. I realized I took care of my part already…about a month ago…now it’s just up to her to grow something without a penis.” I sighed, slightly amused with myself.

“God Bless that woman…her body is like a well oiled machine…” Jimmy was in awe.

“Not…a…girl.” Zacky was glassy eyed. He looked as though he would crawl into the fetal position himself at any moment.

“I know…I’m a lucky man.”

“I’ll take credit for that…if it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have pulled your head out of your ass in time.” Jimmy reminded me.

“Thank you for that, my main man…I owe you my life dude.” I pulled him into a hug. And I was completely serious.

“No…more…girls.” Zacky was still muttering to himself.

“Dude…you need help…” Shads laughed at Zack.

“I know man…I know.”