Secret Salem

An Introduction

This was never supposed to happen to me. At least, not here, in Salem. Salem was a town full of "witches", not true love. At least, that's what I thought this was.
People like Jake don't come to witch towns. They go to sunny California and fall for beautiful girls who sleep on beaches in nothing but their bikinis. Not frigging weirdos like me. Or, at least I thought he fell for me.
Jake wasn't ever supposed to find me. I know he wasn't. Why it happened, I wasn't sure. But I was almost sure that I love him. When he looks at me, I feel real. Not like a knick knack old people put up around their homes to make them feel less lonely. He sees past my ugly scars, the ones that show the loss and pain I've dealt with. He doesn't care that they are there, he cares that I am here as a whole, and that he can stop me from shredding my flesh to ribbons. Jake makes me feel alive like I've never been. He makes me feel like the sunshine on his hair, or the wind in his face. He is the person I've been searching for my whole life. My other half.
But Jake has a secret. I can tell by the way he looks into my eyes, or when he touches me, or kisses me. Why would he hide anything from me? Me? The one he can trust with his life, the one who trusts him? What is he hiding?
My name is Ezzi Walker, and this is the story of how I regret not following my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Amber_Renee' for help on this <3