Status: finished :)

And the Room Goes Quiet

chapter 1

I wish this story had a happy ending. I want this story to have a happy ending so much, but we don’t always get want we want. I didn’t so why should you?

My name is Daisy, nice to meet you. I want to tell you about the last 2 years of my life, but mostly about the most important person in my life. His name is Dan, Dan Flint.

Ive know Dan all my life. We met at the first day of primary school. I was sat by myself colouring a picture in, and he came and joined me. We haven’t been apart since. We went through all of primary school together, and then through secondary school.

He was my best friend. Sure I had girl friends and my sister Hana but bottom line, Dan was my best friend.

We’re both 18 now and just finished collage. Im off too uni in a few months and Dan and his band are concentrating on their music. Dan plays drums in a band called you me at six and they’re getting pretty big now. My sister Hana`s boyfriend is called josh and he is the lead singer of the band.

My other friends GeeGee and Hollie also have boyfriends in the band. GeeGee is with the lead guitarist Chris and Hollie is with Matt the bassist. I, along with my other fried Callie are the only single girls, but im sure it won’t be that way for long. She getting very close with the other guitarist in the band called max. Perfect.

All my friends are gorgeous, that’s probably why they have boyfriends and amazing lives. And then there’s me. Plain old me. No boyfriend, nothing special about me at all.

Ive had boyfriends in the past but they all ended badly. But Dan was always there at the end. I was 15 when I realised how much I truly loved him. My boyfriend at the time was cheating on me, and after he dumped me i was broken. But that night dan was there. He held me all night while I cried my little heart out. In my eyes dan is perfect.

But I could never tell him that. I couldn’t lose him. If I told him how I felt things would be so awkward because he doesn’t feel the same. Id rather have him in my life as my best friend than not at all so ive been living these past 3 years or so in a sort of bitter sweet heartache. Some times I think about what it would be to just tell him, but I cant, I just can’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
um yes comments would be lovely :)